Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragonball Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dragonball Z

    Yeah. Let's have a DBZ thread.

    Vegeta rocks.

    Also: did anyone here watch the DBZ Abridged by TeamFourStar on youtube? Funny stuff.

    Sig by Fenikz

    I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

  • #2
    Why didn't you DOOOOOOODGE


    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      Why didn't you DOOOOOOODGE


      NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
      I swear to god I had dreams about mr. Popo... Pecking order.

      Sig by Fenikz

      I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

      Comment


      • #4
        did you guys play the dragonball z card game?.

        Sig by BK

        “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
          did you guys play the dragonball z card game?.
          No. But I watched DBZ for years when I was visiting my dad in France, and I didn't get it (french DBZ is insanely hard) but then I ended up watching it here on tv and the anime and such. Was the card game any good?

          Someone youtube-quote those abridged things in here, for people to see.

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Addict View Post
            No. But I watched DBZ for years when I was visiting my dad in France, and I didn't get it (french DBZ is insanely hard) but then I ended up watching it here on tv and the anime and such. Was the card game any good?

            Someone youtube-quote those abridged things in here, for people to see.
            hell if i know. i didnt play it, i was jus wondering if any of you guys did

            Sig by BK

            “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have to say, I just saw the Dragonball Evolution preview (movie). It looks unbelievably awful. Like, seriously, brutally bad. Another amazing classic cartoon ruined by live action.



              Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                I have to say, I just saw the Dragonball Evolution preview (movie). It looks unbelievably awful. Like, seriously, brutally bad. Another amazing classic cartoon ruined by live action.
                yes i agree. that movie looks pathetic

                Sig by BK

                “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                  yes i agree. that movie looks pathetic
                  I haven't seen it yet. But I'll make sure to rent it when it comes out on DVD... I did hear it's mindnumbingly bad.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I grew up with this, my life is based in this. Seriously.
                    And the movie looks awfully bad.
                    The abridged thing on youtube is awesome.

                    ''Look, Vegeta, a pokemon. I'm going to catch it!''

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Teh obligatory 'over 9000' video:

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        I haven't seen it yet. But I'll make sure to rent it when it comes out on DVD... I did hear it's mindnumbingly bad.
                        Once you see the preview, you'll want to kill yourself. Once you're dead, fortunately you won't be able to rent it. Because if you did, you'd go to hell. Instantly.



                        Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You can't beat this guy:

                          Chiaotzu


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            You can't beat this guy:

                            Chiaotzu

                            hey look... IT'S A POKEMON!

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              Once you see the preview, you'll want to kill yourself. Once you're dead, fortunately you won't be able to rent it. Because if you did, you'd go to hell. Instantly.
                              okay that was a little dramatic

                              Sig by BK

                              “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information