• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
    okay that was a little dramatic
    No, seriously. Hell.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I loved waiting 3 episodes for Goku to put together a Spirit Bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
        okay that was a little dramatic
        Its really that bad. Think about how bad Disaster movie was. And Ready 2 Rumble. And Troll 2. Then add on an extra helping of bad. And that's how good the best parts of the movie used in the trailer are.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I loved waiting 3 episodes for Goku to put together a Spirit Bomb.
          How could anyone not like 5 minutes that last two weeks? Or a full half an hour of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Love(d?) it. Good show.

Comment

A couple of my favorite DBZ moments.

Goku's warp kamehameha vs Cell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnOV1JuuGQ

Goku vs Vegeta-Kamehameha vs Galick Gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qWo...eature=related

Goku, Gohan, and Goten Kamehameha vs Broly (from movie Return of Broly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zEBp...eature=related

Piccolo kills Raditz (and Goku) with a Special Beam Cannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTkihkqGjI4
              Last edited by ironman4579; 04-02-2009, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I spent most of my middle school days watching this on Cartoon Network, then i would get reception from some mexican channels that would air Dragonball GT, and i thought that was the greatest thing ever.

I'd also spend hours on end drawing pictures of the Dragonball Z characters. Vegeta was hands down my favorite.

Comment

I don't know about you guys....but THIS THREAD IS OVER 9000!!!!

Comment

This show pretty much was my childhood. Seriously. I pretty much knew the ins and outs of even the least significant characters. Watched the show waaaaaay back when it was on Fox(I think, it was a long time ago and my memory of being four isn't that good) early in the morning with Sailor Moon. When it moved to Toonami a couple years later I followed big time.

I'm actually pumped about the movie. It's going to be among the worst films in history, no doubt...but it should be fun. I have a **** ton of people going to see it with me on midnight and prepared to laugh.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

just seeing Broly made me remember how insanely cool he was. I was so dissapointed that he was a bad guy. Broly was the works.

Still Vegeta has got to be the best DBZ char ever.

"Every breath you take, Kakarot, is an insult to my honor"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Vegeta is easily the best character the show. He is developed the most throughout and is just such a huge badass. Goku ain't got **** on him. On the movie I know it will be god-awful but it is DBZ so I have no choice but to see it.

Comment

after frieza, the show got lame (IMO). Dragonball/early Z>>>>Z and GT

Comment

Mr. Popo is the single most frightening being in all existance.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                              after frieza, the show got lame (IMO). Dragonball/early Z>>>>Z and GT
                              Seriously? I completely disagree. GT was the worst of the bunch (still great though), but everything from the start of the Android saga on in Z was incredible. Give me the Cell Games and Majin Buu over just about everything other than the Saiyan saga. Far better than original Dragonball IMO (even though it was good too).

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                Seriously? I completely disagree. GT was the worst of the bunch (still great though), but everything from the start of the Android saga on in Z was incredible. Give me the Cell Games and Majin Buu over just about everything other than the Saiyan saga. Far better than original Dragonball IMO (even though it was good too).
                                Cell and Android saga was so ridiculous, ohh we are invincible no matter wat you do u can not kill us. Ohh whats that you came from the future ahahhaha, you can't kill me.....bunch of crap happens i stopped watching after Trunks came.

I liked everything up till then, when the Frezza saga ended it should have ended there. Though Goku going super sain was cool, but then the whole Cell invincible thing was crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information