Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite City

Whats your Favorite city and why?

I have to give the nod to New York. There is just so much to do there and I really did not find it as dirty I am was told it was.

Comment

Amsterdam. besides the weed and the red light districts, its just such a chilled city, cool sightings, nice museums, more waterways than venice

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I have to give the nod to New York. There is just so much to do there and I really did not find it as dirty I am was told it was.
        Sweet, I'm going to New York next week.

Dunno what my favorite city is.. Haven't had many chances to travel. I like Montreal

Comment

I haven't traveled too much yet seeing as I'm still living at home. But out of all of them I've been to, either Nashville or New Orleans.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm going to go with Miami. South Beach is beautiful and I could put on a blindfold and throw a dart in any direction and I know it would hit a hot girl. Oh and the night life is out of this world.

Comment

I love my home city of Nashville, but out of the places I've visited.....

1) Honolulu
              2) Las Vegas
              3) Toronto

Those are my top 3. In the state of Tennessee I absolutely hate Memphis. Chattanooga isn't bad for a smaller city. Knoxville is alright. I doubt I'd go up there much though if they didn't have like all of my family and the Vols.

I really want to go to NYC and Boston soon.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                I love my home city of Nashville, but out of the places I've visited.....

1) Honolulu
                2) Las Vegas
                3) Toronto

Those are my top 3. In the state of Tennessee I absolutely hate Memphis. Chattanooga isn't bad for a smaller city. Knoxville is alright. I doubt I'd go up there much though if they didn't have like all of my family and the Vols.

I really want to go to NYC and Boston soon.
                I just got back from Chatanooga. There are absolutely NO fast food places. I was hungry and low on dough, I ended up piling some stuff up at a gas station. Other than that, it's alright. No Nashville, that's fa sho.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
                  Sweet, I'm going to New York next week.

Dunno what my favorite city is.. Haven't had many chances to travel. I like Montreal
                  Montreal is pretty ******* awesome. Living in Ottawa almost all of my life I have taken many a road trip there. It was nice being able to go to Quebec at age 16 and even though I looked like I was 12 I still rarely got carded.

I would say after New York for me Toronto is my second favorite. Every year on of the things I most look forward to is the Toronto International Film Fest so there is that and on top of that there is just so much to do there any time.

Comment

OH CRAP! I totally forgot Boston. LOVE IT! I love history, so it's incredible. Plus, the bay is nice, not to mention the food.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Outside of Dallas:

1) San Fransisco
                      2) Las Vegas
                      3) Corpus Christie

I've yet to visit the east coast.

Comment

1. Montreal
                        2. Guanajuato
                        3. Paris
                        4. Venice
                        5. New York

Honorable mention in no order: Philadelphia, Boston, Myrtle Beach, Salzburg, Orlando, Charlotte, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Cancun, Bratislava, Vienna, Basseterre, Baltimore, Quebec City.
                        Last edited by Sniper; 04-04-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

no city is better than Amsterdam!

Comment

Yeah, it would be unfair to compare it to the greatest city that is Nashville though. Compared to Memphis it is heaven on earth IMO. Also, I forgot to mention Atlanta in my last post. It's always an enjoyable trip when I make it down there.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

For things to do I would have to say London but Cagliari is amazing

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information