Favorite City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Yeah, it would be unfair to compare it to the greatest city that is Nashville though. Compared to Memphis it is heaven on earth IMO. Also, I forgot to mention Atlanta in my last post. It's always an enjoyable trip when I make it down there.
    I really want to go to Nashville. I've heard great things about it. Atlanta would be another nice one. I've only been to the airport there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I have to give the nod to New York. There is just so much to do there and I really did not find it as dirty I am was told it was.
      I would have to agree. The reputation that NYC has been given throughout the years, I have found not to be true. Everyone I asked for directions were very helpful and It wasn't as dirty as expected. I would love to get back down the city to see what I missed like Rockefeller Center and a couple other things. Also to see the New Yankee Stadium because that place looks amazing.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        I love my home city of Nashville, but out of the places I've visited.....

1) Honolulu
        2) Las Vegas
        3) Toronto

Those are my top 3. In the state of Tennessee I absolutely hate Memphis. Chattanooga isn't bad for a smaller city. Knoxville is alright. I doubt I'd go up there much though if they didn't have like all of my family and the Vols.

I really want to go to NYC and Boston soon.
        I am driving 35 hours to Vegas this fall. I am really looking forward to it. The trip will be brutal but I will have substances which I cannot speak of to keep me company. I want to make the trip in honor of Hunter S Thompson and I just hope our trip isn't cut short at the border because of this.

I went to Boston last summer and it was pretty great. I found it fairly easy to get around and there was plenty to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
          For things to do I would have to say London but Cagliari is amazing
          How is London I've always wanted to go?

Comment

1) San Francisco
            2) Vancouver
            3) Seattle

Most of these it's because of the climate and the cities' atmosphere.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              1. Montreal
              2. Guanajuato
              3. Paris
              4. Venice
              5. New York

Honorable mention in no order: Philadelphia, Boston, Myrtle Beach, Salzburg, Orlando, Charlotte, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Cancun, Bratislava, Vienna, Basseterre, Baltimore.
              Seems to me like someone is a Toronto hater. How can you leave off the town that hosts one of the greatest film festivals in the world! I can agree that as far as nightlife and food goes Montreal is almost unrivaled.

Comment

Its pretty good although Regent street with all the really good shops is really, really long. Soho's quality as well. Nightlife is alright but compared to anywhere i've ever been it was really expensive. But that's to be expected.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Seems to me like someone is a Toronto hater. How can you leave off the town that hosts one of the greatest film festivals in the world! I can agree that as far as nightlife and food goes Montreal is almost unrivaled.
                  I've actually never been to Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    no city is better than Amsterdam!
                    Once I get some money together Amsterdam is the first place I want to travel to. I am not going for the 'chill' atmosphere that you have described though, it is solely for the legal drugs and red light district. I am hoping to make it an extended trip because I really want to see Paris and London. I am such a huge fan of England (I have a huge weakness for the accent) and I really cannot wait to see it. I also want to see Ireland and Scotland but that will likely have to wait a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      I really want to go to Nashville. I've heard great things about it.
                      I love it. The night life is pretty good. The girls are pretty good depending on where you are. The food is good. One of the biggest things is your opinion on homeless people. There's not like a ton down there BUT a lot of the homeless street perform, so if you don't mind them (like me) it's awesome! If you do, it's not really a downside. You'll probably love it if you like country music. I hate country music and I still love it, it's just that the HOF is there and a lot of the bars have country music performers playing.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I hate country music and I still love Nashville. If you love country music, than Nashville is going to be heaven on earth for you.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

1a. San Diego
                          1b. New Orleans
                          2. St. Louis

Everyone I've been too, I feel welcome and it feels comfortable like home. Much better than there credited for (STL and NO).
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Hollywood, Fl: Only because I know it better than anyone. Like the back of my hand.
                            • Washington D.C.: Despite the fact that I loathe 99.9% of all politicians.
                            • San Francisco

Comment

most overrated city btw IMO is Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                most overrated city btw IMO is Las Vegas.
                                I somewhat agree but if you love to party it is one of the best places in the world to indulge.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information