What Region Are You From?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Wow, all that over a ******* pizza. Jesus christ.
    your in LA, if we need advice on marijuana well ask you and somebody

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      your in LA, if we need advice on marijuana well ask you and somebody
      Is Miami any different?

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Is Miami any different?
        More cocaine in Miami which is why we are on the edge...

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          That pizza doesn't look good at all.
          see this is where you're just completely wrong. Because of the way the pizza lies on the top, you can tell that it is fresh mozzarella. Cut from a ball or log of cheese. That is the best kind of mozzarella. I do like toppings, but a pizza like that doesn't need anything other than the basil.

That is a perfectly cooked pizza.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            That look's amazing and makes me want to go to this place here in town run by this little old Italian immigrant couple. The guy speaks little English but he still makes pizza like they do, "in the homeland" haha. They make the best white pizza I've ever had.

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            Did you know Malaka means Wanker?
            I asked him that a couple weeks ago haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• That pizza looks incredibly delicious.

Also, pizza should be at least a little over cooked. Nobody wants that soggy as ****, it's just gross. I don't want my pizza like black all over the bottom, but a little burnt is great and adds some delicious flavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Also, pizza should be at least a little over cooked. Nobody wants that soggy as ****, it's just gross. I don't want my pizza like black all over the bottom, but a little burnt is great and adds some delicious flavor.
                Definitely, you want the crust to be baked enough that it's not a sponge for grease and that crunchiness is an addition that is a must.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• No, pizza should be thoroughly and properly cooked. Overcooking in any mannerism is just what it says "over-cooked". Then again, it does depend on your definition of over-cooked and properly cooked.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    No, pizza should be thoroughly and properly cooked. Overcooking in any mannerism is just what it says "over-cooked". Then again, it does depend on your definition of over-cooked and properly cooked.
                    True, which mean it's all subjective. An example to me would be a steak...I like my steak blood rare, like still cold in the middle. If it has a warm center; to me it's overcooked.

A coal fired pizza though (here we go again hah) can't possibly be anything BUT charred on the bottom, as like I said it only takes 3 and a half minutes to cook the entire pizza. Those ******* cook at 900 degrees!

My apologies to the OP for somehow turning this into a pizza thread but umm I am from the Southeast. Now you know...

Comment

• representing the 407!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher
                      Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Originally from the Southwest. Currently residing in the West, though.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• NE wins thats all active 154 members.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information