Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more NFL Network for Comcast Subscribers??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more NFL Network for Comcast Subscribers??

Starting May 1.

http://www.iwantnflnetwork.com/

Didn't know about this until I saw the marquee scrolling across the top just now.. Stupid. Basically the only reason I have that Sports Premium package is so I could watch the NFL Network.

I hate Comcast.

Comcast screwed me over a while ago with NFL Network. Like a whole year or two. I forget. I've moved on. You can too!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Starting May 1.

http://www.iwantnflnetwork.com/

Didn't know about this until I saw the marquee scrolling across the top just now.. Stupid. Basically the only reason I have that Sports Premium package is so I could watch the NFL Network.

I hate Comcast.
      I have NFL Network through WOW and every single game they televise is blacked out here. No matter the teams. Freaking stupid.

Comment

The only reason I had Comcast is for NFL network. I've moved since signing up with them and the area I live now only has one provider, Comcast, so I'm doubly screwed. I have to keep them and no NFLN. At least they're waiting until after the draft, I guess.

Comcast has always been garbage. Terrible customer service across the board.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Just get DirectTv it comes with it. DirectTv is the ****
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
            The only reason I had Comcast is for NFL network. I've moved since signing up with them and the area I live now only has one provider, Comcast, so I'm doubly screwed. I have to keep them and no NFLN. At least they're waiting until after the draft, I guess.

Comcast has always been garbage. Terrible customer service across the board.
            I only have comcast for the internet, i have basic cable which is the local channels really, ABC, CBS, NCB, CW, etc...The speed is good for the area I'm in and theres really no better option. However, I totally agree that they are garbage and their support is trash. My internet will just spike disconnecting me from everything for about 2-3 mins EVERY day, usually just once [that I notice]. However, there is usually 1 full day of absolutely no service a month...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

**** comcast

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

directv is where its at

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Our local company has NFL Network on the package just above basic. I love Service Electric... Small (In comparison to almost any other cable company) but they know what people like and though you still pay too much, it isn't nearly as pricey as most of the major companies, while still getting what you want.

I probably just ruined it, and they're probably going to take all that **** away now, haha.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

******* Comcast already took my NFL Network away a while ago.......Bastards

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      Just get DirectTv it comes with it. DirectTv is the ****
                      I don't have TV here but I'd certainly prefer even the most basic DirecTV package over any basic cable package.

Unless, I could get FiOS TV/internet.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Verizon Fios TV/Internet continues to be teh awesome.

Comment

good thing i live in germany and dont get any american football u asses

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Comcast screwed me over a while ago with NFL Network. Like a whole year or two. I forget. I've moved on. You can too!
                            Yea I still remember that, just moved into my first apartment, had a nice Comcast set up and I was cool, now it's basically DirectTV subscribers or so...Best channel ever and they make it so hard to watch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

when i get back to the states, i'm getting rid of comcast.

i already pay 150 a month to them. **** that.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information