Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man paid to impregnate neighbor!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    Damn 72 times, thats about $35 each time. Seems like great rates lol
    ahahha


    He could have just paid the neighbor 2500 to borrow his sperm and then get it put inside her. But no, he wanted his neighbor to have sex with his wife.

    Germany? I wonder if *** Ork Wang knows about this?

    Comment


    • #17
      You know the Germans always make great stuff.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        ahahha


        He could have just paid the neighbor 2500 to borrow his sperm and then get it put inside her. But no, he wanted his neighbor to have sex with his wife.

        Germany? I wonder if *** Ork Wang knows about this?
        He probably denies everything, just like when that guy paid some other guy to eat his *****.

        Sig by Fenikz

        I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

        Comment


        • #19
          wow they all got severely pwned

          Comment


          • #20
            "Shocked everyone, except his wife"

            If she knew he was sterile, why did he let him **** her neighbor 72 times?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Best part:
              except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their two children
              Word on the streets is that later on that night, she also broke the news to him that she is a broom.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post


                He could have just paid the neighbor 2500 to borrow his sperm and then get it put inside her.
                That whole process would probably cost them about 20x more than that.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  That whole process would probably cost them about 20x more than that.
                  All they would need is a cup and a funnel.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    All they would need is a cup and a funnel.
                    you and your complicated solutions:


                    Sig by Fenikz

                    I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      All they would need is a turkey baster
                      This is probably more accurate.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I don't think it was the 72 times, but the oral sex to start things off that really set people off.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information