Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Decide Where I Wanna Go for College...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Decide Where I Wanna Go for College...HELP!

I gotta decide between 3 schools and I have no idea where I wanna go... Roger Williams University where I got a $10,000 scholarship a year, St. Michaels, or University of Tampa.

Might want to give more information such as what's important to you as a school
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

What everyone wants... to get a good education while being able to have a good time

Comment

What school provides for what you want to study the best?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I've never heard of the first two and I've heard the third has a ton of frats, whether you think that is good or bad is up to you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

You managed to pick three overpriced private schools. Nice job.
            Temple University Owls

Comment

So you turn to a bunch of strangers on an forum to make a life changing decision for you? Third has a good baseball team!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                I gotta decide between 3 schools and I have no idea where I wanna go... Roger Williams University where I got a $10,000 scholarship a year, St. Michaels, or University of Tampa.
                I have a friend at St. Mikes and he loves it, but Burlington isn't for everyone. If you like places like Burlington than you most likely will like the school, it is a very unique city to say the least. I don't know too much about Roger Williams, I graduated with a couple of people who went there but I'm really only friends with one of them and he transfered. Tampa is supposed to be a lot of fun, I know a girl who transfered there from a New England school and she absolutely loves it. Those schools don't have much in common but I was the same way and I'm very happy with where I ended up, if you visit them all you should know which one you like best.

Comment

Warm weather FTW. Why be cold when you don't have to be?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Warm weather FTW. Why be cold when you don't have to be?
                    this post ftw

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I am having the same problem right now.

Choosing between Queen's Commerce, Western Ivey, and McGill Management. Been wrestling with this decision for a while now and the time to make my decision is soon approaching.

Comment

Community College

Comment

go to wvu...

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            I am having the same problem right now.

Choosing between Queen's Commerce, Western Ivey, and McGill Management. Been wrestling with this decision for a while now and the time to make my decision is soon approaching.
                            OOO Queen's v. McGill........tough choice. I'd go McGill

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

go to York College. Thats where I will be next year

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information