Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Decide Where I Wanna Go for College...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    I am having the same problem right now.

Choosing between Queen's Commerce, Western Ivey, and McGill Management. Been wrestling with this decision for a while now and the time to make my decision is soon approaching.
    All top notch programs, but I believe McGill is a very unique opportunity in a very unique city. I'd go there.

Comment

McGill has the worst business program of those 3. Ivey or Queen's, depending on what career path you're looking into.

Comment

Originally posted by iHustle View Post
        McGill has the worst business program of those 3. Ivey or Queen's, depending on what career path you're looking into.
        That's true. Depends on what he's looking to get out of his degree. Western is a lot of fun too. Tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          All top notch programs, but I believe McGill is a very unique opportunity in a very unique city. I'd go there.
          UWO has the best business school out of them.
          Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
            I gotta decide between 3 schools and I have no idea where I wanna go... Roger Williams University where I got a $10,000 scholarship a year, St. Michaels, or University of Tampa.
            Trust me, go where the money is. You can always transfer after a year, which I did. It's not until you have spent an amount of time in college that you realize what you really want.

Still, as a college student, money is at the forefront of every decision I make. If you take the 10,000 you'll have that much left over for spring break, summer stuff, rent, etc.

Comment

Go to Temple

Comment

i, too, am torn between Cincinnati and TNCJ

its driving me nuts

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Go to Temple
                  Best advice I've ever read.
                  Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                    i, too, am torn between Cincinnati and TNCJ

its driving me nuts
                    go to TEMPLE..unless you like new jersey then go to TCNJ or NJIT or Rutgers

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      Trust me, go where the money is. You can always transfer after a year, which I did. It's not until you have spent an amount of time in college that you realize what you really want.

Still, as a college student, money is at the forefront of every decision I make. If you take the 10,000 you'll have that much left over for spring break, summer stuff, rent, etc.
                      This guy knows what he's talking about. Getting education at a college is only relative to how dedicated you are. What you're really going for is a piece of paper that gets you in the door to whatever career you plan on having. So money is the biggest issue. The best thing by far to do is to go to a community college for two years, then transfer to a university. That way you save money while trying to figure out what you want to do. At a university you'll spends thousands of dollars in your first two years doing the same things you did in high school, and most students haven't figured out their real major until after that second year. At a community college you'll spend probably only a grand a year at best.

But if a university is offering you free money go with whoever gives you the most. Fun is also a myth at schools too. Every college has some type of fun, and you'll find it if you really want to. There's no shortage of parties at any type of college, so wherever you pick will have that. Just try to get as much money as possible, because in the end that'll be what matters. Only unless your major is so specific that you should pick one school over the other is when you choose education over the money.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        I am having the same problem right now.

Choosing between Queen's Commerce, Western Ivey, and McGill Management. Been wrestling with this decision for a while now and the time to make my decision is soon approaching.
                        McGill Management - by far the most difficult of the 3 for undergrad. If you're planning on going to grad school, I'd suggest going to Queen's or Western where you can get better marks for less work. Distance may be a problem as well, or a good thing depending on who you are.

Western Ivey - Good choice, but only if you're willing to put up with the same lame Jewish kids from Toronto and that whole social scene.

Queen's Commerce - Nothing bad to say :)

BTW the time to make your decision is almost 2 months away. Relax. It should be a fun decision.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                          McGill Management - by far the most difficult of the 3 for undergrad. If you're planning on going to grad school, I'd suggest going to Queen's or Western where you can get better marks for less work. Distance may be a problem as well, or a good thing depending on who you are.

Western Ivey - Good choice, but only if you're willing to put up with the same lame Jewish kids from Toronto and that whole social scene.

BTW the time to make your decision is almost 2 months away. Relax. It should be a fun decision.
                          What the **** is that supposed to mean?
                          Temple University Owls

Comment

All of those programs are going to attract the lamest kids known to man basically. 90%+ averages + ECs = nerds with little social value.

Comment

I can decide weather to go to school here or in Bosnia.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

ETK, Chucky is one of those spoiled Toronto jews.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information