Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Decide Where I Wanna Go for College...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    ETK, Chucky is one of those spoiled Toronto jews.
    Funny cause it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      ETK, Chucky is one of those spoiled Toronto jews.
      He's too good for U of T apparently ..

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
        i, too, am torn between Cincinnati and TNCJ

its driving me nuts
        Cincinnati should be the easy choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Cincinnati should be the easy choice.
          it should be, considering its been my top choice since basically last april, but theres little details within the program im entering that make me kind of hesitant.

indecision sucks

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

it should be, considering its been my top choice since basically last april, but theres little details within the program im entering that make me kind of hesitant.

indecision sucks
            What major?
            Temple University Owls

Comment

graphic design

<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal

Comment

graphic design
                ummm that's kinda UC's specialty...
                Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                  ummm that's kinda UC's specialty...
                  yes i know

im worried about the workload, which is apparently a lot more than avarage

Comment

I have another year to decide what I am going to do but I have a little bit of an idea of what Im going to do and want to see if you guys have any advice/criticism.

FYI- Live in Boise have a chance at some decent scholarships for random community service stuff and hopefully good test scores. Im hoping to either to go in Pre Law, Journalism, or Marketing.

Choice 1- Go to Spokane Community College, stay with a rich/ cool family friend do all the required courses and get in-state residency for U-W.
                    Then I could spend 3 or 4 years at U-W for cheap and would probably stay in Seattle for a while in my life.

Choice 2- Go to U of Idaho for almost nothing and with basically my whole graduation class(good and bad thing). From their I can either transfer or stay if I like it but it's in a small Idaho town where drinking is the 1st 2nd and 3rd most popular thing to do there(not against that at all).

Choice 3- **** it and go out of state and experience something new, head to Arizona State. ASU would be me amongst 50,000 strangers but I think that would be fun but I dont know if its worth the money.

This will probably all change by the time I am a Senior but might as well get some all knowing NFLDCers opinion on this stuff.
                    Last edited by Primetime21; 04-07-2009, 11:03 PM.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                      I have another year to decide what I am going to do but I have a little bit of an idea of what Im going to do and want to see if you guys have any advice/criticism.

FYI- Live in Boise have a chance at some decent scholarships for random community service stuff and hopefully good test scores. Im hoping to either to go in Pre Law, Journalism, or Marketing.

Choice 1- Go to Spokane Community College, stay with a rich/ cool family friend do all the required courses and get in-state residency for U-W.
                      Then I could spend 3 or 4 years at U-W for cheap and would probably stay in Seattle for a while in my life.

Choice 2- Go to U of Idaho for almost nothing and with basically my whole graduation class(good and bad thing). From their I can either transfer or stay if I like it but it's in a small Idaho town where drinking is the 1st 2nd and 3rd most popular thing to do there(not against that at all).

Choice 3- **** it and go out of state and experience something new, head to Arizona State. ASU would be me amongst 50,000 strangers but I think that would be fun but I dont know if its worth the money.

This will probably all change by the time I am a Senior but might as well get some all knowing NFLDCers opinion on this stuff.
                      Choice 4- Go to Western Washington and maybe transfer to UW or stay if I like it. Western Washington has WUE, which basically grants you in state tuition if you meet their requirements.

Also theirs that. Anyone here do the whole WUE thing?
                      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                      the only hot actreeses are adult
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        He's too good for U of T apparently ..
                        Im not too good for U of T at all I just dont want to live in Toronto.

Right now I am leaning towards Ivey but that could easily change. McGill is looking like it is third as it is clearly a tier below the other two programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Im not too good for U of T at all I just dont want to live in Toronto.

Right now I am leaning towards Ivey but that could easily change. McGill is looking like it is third as it is clearly a tier below the other two programs.
                          Well just know wherever you go you'll be getting an overpriced education.

Comment

Originally posted by iHustle View Post
                            Sounds like the original poster.
                            Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by iHustle View Post
                              Education in Canada is pretty cheap relative to the States.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                Education in Canada is pretty cheap relative to the States.
                                Yeah, it's a total bargain in comparison.
                                Temple University Owls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information