Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant Decide Where I Wanna Go for College...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    Already made my decision...I'll be a Freshman at Boston College next year...Pretty excited about it because both the city and the campus are amazing.
    **** em up, **** em up BC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
      **** em up, **** em up BC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      BC>>>>>>>Temple

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
        BC>>>>>>>Temple
        Well you're right; our hockey team isn't D-I

GO BU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Temple University Owls

Comment

I am in the same predicament. The two schools I am looking at are both in Illinois: Illinois Wesleyan University, and Augustana College.

IWU is more expensive for me by 10k a year, so I would either leave 40-50k in debt, or I would have to work my ass off. Its one of the better schools in the midwest, and they are going in the direction of trying to become as prestigous as schools Northwestern. Acedemically they are really good, and have excellent graduate school acceptances if thats the direction I choose. I would have a slight shot of making the tennis team there too, and I would have my best friend at the college.

Augustana College I would only take the FAFSA student loan, and thats all I would leave with after college. They are slightly below IWU acedemically, but are still strong. The tennis coach doesnt cut, so I would have the team. Facilities arent as good as IWU either. I would know no one.

Im the type of person who is friendly, and its easy to make friends, but at the same time until I am comfortable with where I am at, and the people, I wont want to go to a party. Thats one of my big fears, is that I am not so much a party guy, I just would rather chill and hang out.

Any takers? lol

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

you should go to purdue it is a good school and you can party a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
              I have another year to decide what I am going to do but I have a little bit of an idea of what Im going to do and want to see if you guys have any advice/criticism.

FYI- Live in Boise have a chance at some decent scholarships for random community service stuff and hopefully good test scores. Im hoping to either to go in Pre Law, Journalism, or Marketing.

Choice 1- Go to Spokane Community College, stay with a rich/ cool family friend do all the required courses and get in-state residency for U-W.
              Then I could spend 3 or 4 years at U-W for cheap and would probably stay in Seattle for a while in my life.

Choice 2- Go to U of Idaho for almost nothing and with basically my whole graduation class(good and bad thing). From their I can either transfer or stay if I like it but it's in a small Idaho town where drinking is the 1st 2nd and 3rd most popular thing to do there(not against that at all).

Choice 3- **** it and go out of state and experience something new, head to Arizona State. ASU would be me amongst 50,000 strangers but I think that would be fun but I dont know if its worth the money.

This will probably all change by the time I am a Senior but might as well get some all knowing NFLDCers opinion on this stuff.
              If you stay in Idaho you will regret it for the rest of your life. If money's an issue, I'd go to Spokane and transfer to UW. If it's feasibly affordable to afford it, go to ASU.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                I am in the same predicament. The two schools I am looking at are both in Illinois: Illinois Wesleyan University, and Augustana College.

IWU is more expensive for me by 10k a year, so I would either leave 40-50k in debt, or I would have to work my ass off. Its one of the better schools in the midwest, and they are going in the direction of trying to become as prestigous as schools Northwestern. Acedemically they are really good, and have excellent graduate school acceptances if thats the direction I choose. I would have a slight shot of making the tennis team there too, and I would have my best friend at the college.

Augustana College I would only take the FAFSA student loan, and thats all I would leave with after college. They are slightly below IWU acedemically, but are still strong. The tennis coach doesnt cut, so I would have the team. Facilities arent as good as IWU either. I would know no one.

Im the type of person who is friendly, and its easy to make friends, but at the same time until I am comfortable with where I am at, and the people, I wont want to go to a party. Thats one of my big fears, is that I am not so much a party guy, I just would rather chill and hang out.

Any takers? lol
                So I have made my decision, and Im going to Augustana. Is anyone else nervous as hell though?

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information