Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    Anybody else watching Haruhi and getting as pissed off at the current arc as I am?
    I haven't seen any of the new Haruhi season.

    Haven't seen Black Lagoon anime either, but the first portion of the manga was good.. might have to check it out.

    Series that I'd really like to watch, but won't because I know that they ended it prematurely and in an unsatisfactory manner: Berserk.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
        I haven't seen any of the new Haruhi season.

        Haven't seen Black Lagoon anime either, but the first portion of the manga was good.. might have to check it out.

        Series that I'd really like to watch, but won't because I know that they ended it prematurely and in an unsatisfactory manner: Berserk.
        I didnt even know that there was a 2nd season of Haruhi. I actually just copied the 1st season over onto my new HD; I had previously watched the first 6-7 episodes but I plan to rewatch from the beginning.

        Comment


        • Is there anything new to watch? I been watching Gosht 07 and Canaan.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            I didnt even know that there was a 2nd season of Haruhi. I actually just copied the 1st season over onto my new HD; I had previously watched the first 6-7 episodes but I plan to rewatch from the beginning.
            It's still being released in Japan. A good year or so away from being dubbed, I'd guess.

            Comment


            • Just made my Watch List for Fall:

              Kampfer - Ranma 1/2 but with more violence. Made by the studio who created Rozen Maiden.
              The Sacred Blacksmith - It involves swords and the same animation studio who did Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo. I'm not missing it.
              Natsu No Arashi 2 - I am legally required to watch one SHAFT show a season.
              Darker Than Black 2 - First season was interesting enough, And its a weak season
              INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAA - You guys know you're watching it, since it actually has an ending.

              Comment


              • Can anyone suggest some anime to me please. I've seen Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, DB and DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha. I'm probably leaving some out...but while I'm waiting to see dubbed or decently subbed Saint Seiya episodes I wanna start watching something else.

                "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                Comment


                • Dude Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Code Geass 1 and 2, recently Canaan, Ghost 07 isn't to bad either.

                  Comment


                  • Rurouni Kenshin was a beast Anime.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Dude Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Code Geass 1 and 2, recently Canaan, Ghost 07 isn't to bad either.
                      I'd add Death Note, Outlaw Star, Neon Genisis Evangelion and elfen lied to that list.

                      BK

                      Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                        Rurouni Kenshin was a beast Anime.
                        OMG...Idk how i left that off the list...I just finished the 65 episodes...i'm still debating wether to watch all the fillers

                        "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          Can anyone suggest some anime to me please. I've seen Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, DB and DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha. I'm probably leaving some out...but while I'm waiting to see dubbed or decently subbed Saint Seiya episodes I wanna start watching something else.
                          -Tengen Toppan Gurren Lagann
                          -Neon Genesis Evangelion
                          -FLCL
                          -Outlaw Star

                          Also, has anyone watched Serial Experiments Lain? I just rewatched it and forgot how much of a headtrip that show is.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            -Tengen Toppan Gurren Lagann
                            -Neon Genesis Evangelion
                            -FLCL
                            -Outlaw Star

                            Also, has anyone watched Serial Experiments Lain? I just rewatched it and forgot how much of a headtrip that show is.
                            I just saw this recently and it has become my favorite anime. Ghost in the Shell and Samurai Champloo haven't seemed to be mentioned yet so I'll throw those out there. Wolfs Rain is pretty good also. Last Exile is an amazing series.

                            Sig by Hitman D.

                            Comment


                            • Outlaw Star was pretty good...I dont think I finished it...maybe not even half cuz adult swim kinda sucks but i think imma start with Outlaw Star.

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • I have two animes I haven't seen on my hd, Eureka Seven and Ergo Proxy. Which should I watch first?

                                Sig by Hitman D.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information