No announcement yet.

Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen the Devil May Cry anime??? not the best ever but surprisingly entertaining

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
      anyone seen the Devil May Cry anime??? not the best ever but surprisingly entertaining
      I will never understand why he loves strawberry ice cream. It's disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Did you watch season 1? The animation quality went from 'ok' to 'Shaft on a bad day' at about ep 7. Ruined everything for me.

I would say Kampfer if you like Ranma 1/2 inspired "Hilarity", but it's pretty barren.

Also: Bakemonogatari for anime of the year.
        Yeah, I have no idea while I'm still watching it. Just haven't dropped it for some reason.

BTW does anyone know where I could watch armored trooper votoms?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          I will never understand why he loves strawberry ice cream. It's disgusting.
          You mean sundae lol.....and Are you kidding me? Its da shizznit.....it kinda sucks its only 12 episodes and there's no true story line....i htink it would've been better if they had put all 4 DMC's into an anime...if done right could've been real good

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            Worth maybe a quick skim because if it's done really well it could be not bad, but based on the story they'd have to really nail it for it not become painful.
            I made it......... I think either one and a half episodes or two and a half episodes and sent all three DVD's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              I made it......... I think either one and a half episodes or two and a half episodes and sent all three DVD's back.
              Sounds like a winner!

Comment

BTW does anyone know where I could watch armored trooper votoms?
                Anybody, anybody, bueller, bueller...

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Nope I looked around couldn't find it sorry man. That is one I'm fortunate enough to have on my HD. I got it from a friend, I can see where he got it from if you want.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Yea dude sorry....i tried looking around and stuff but came up empty

Comment

• damn, I keep finding the sequels/prequels but can't find the damn original. I guess I'll have to find something else to watch.

BK

Comment

• I'm going to give the law of ueki a shot. Hopefully this will be better than my last 2 debacles.

Comment

• Some of ya'll may clown on me a bit for this one but....

I think Zoids is actually a pretty good series

Comment

Some of ya'll may clown on me a bit for this one but....

I think Zoids is actually a pretty good series
                            Are you kidding? Zoids? You ACTUALLY LIKED THAT FREAKIN' SHOW????? WHAT KIND OF ANIME FAN AR no I'm just kidding, I liked Zoids too. :D

Comment

• Has anyone seen the .hack anime and stuff??? Looks extremely confusing...there's like 2 seasons right .hack//something and .hack//something else???

Comment

Has anyone seen the .hack anime and stuff??? Looks extremely confusing...there's like 2 seasons right .hack//something and .hack//something else???
                                I caught a few episodes but never really got into far enough to see what it was really about. Have meant to go back and watch it a few times but never have.

BK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information