Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
    Has anyone seen the .hack anime and stuff??? Looks extremely confusing...there's like 2 seasons right .hack//something and .hack//something else???
    I've seen a few episodes when they showed it on Cartoon Network. I also played the first game of the series the anime is based on. All the characters are like in an MMORPG and if they die they actually die or something. It's been a while, but it was pretty interesting.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• My new most disappointing Anime is Air Gear. Well more so the 20ish episodes of anime were great....however the manga goes off in the most stupid tangent. It took a great Manga/Anime and made it into one of those crappy ones. I was highly disappointed...worst part was when they introduced Obama in it. He had a different name...but he was def Obama. Honestly what does any American President have to do with Roller Blades?

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
        My new most disappointing Anime is Air Gear. Well more so the 20ish episodes of anime were great....however the manga goes off in the most stupid tangent. It took a great Manga/Anime and made it into one of those crappy ones. I was highly disappointed...worst part was when they introduced Obama in it. He had a different name...but he was def Obama. Honestly what does any American President have to do with Roller Blades?

Good grief I'm glad I never gave that show a chance. I remember watching the first episode and thinking "good lord, this is the rollerblading and the ridiculous".

(that was a the Fast and the Furious joke btw).

Comment

• I've realized....my whole childhood was sports, video games, and anime...I didn't even know it was Anime i just thought they were regular cartoons with more action than Scooby-Doo lol

I've seen so many though...all those hours....

Anywho.....I love me some Gundam. I've seen all of Gundam Wing and a few episodes here and there of Gundam Seed I believe it was

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Comment

• Just giving this sucker a bump because I recently started blazing again and have soared through season 2 of this show for probably the 10th or 11th time, it's just so awesomely epic. And yes I know LotGH did the whole smart/thinking war anime thing first.
              Last edited by Rosebud; 11-07-2009, 02:16 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Code Geass is a really good series. I loved the ending to it. You might not want to spoil it for some people who haven't seen it though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  Code Geass is a really good series. I loved the ending to it. You might not want to spoil it for some people who haven't seen it though.
                  That whole second season is incredible. The first few episodes are just gold, as the show comes in all guns blazing and the ending is up there with BSG for most epic finales I've ever seen.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• I think I might re-watch it, nothing good this season, Code Geass is awesome. Most shows don't have much replay value to me, but this one is da bomb.

Recently I watched Phantom: Requiem Phantom, it wasn't to bad pretty good after the first 3-4 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      I think I might re-watch it, nothing good this season, Code Geass is awesome. Most shows don't have much replay value to me, but this one is da bomb.

Recently I watched Phantom: Requiem Phantom, it wasn't to bad pretty good after the first 3-4 episodes.
                      Code Geass, NGE and LotGH are probably my 3 favorite series in terms of re-watch value.

BK

Comment

• So I'm going to give this sucker a bump with my top 5.

We've got Code Geass, NGE, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon and Legends of the galactic heroes, with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Berserk which I'm in the middle of just missing out.

I'd probably rate them Geass, NGE, LOTGH, Black Lagoon then elfen lied if I had to but those top 3 are on their own level for me right now.

BK

Comment

• I think my top 5 would go like:
                          1. Gurren Lagann
                          2. Ghost in the Shell
                          3. Samurai Champloo
                          4. Full Metal Panic!
                          5. Trigun

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Uh this season sucks soooo much. Usually I'm not a fan of rewatching animes, I tried to with Full Metal Alchmest: Brotherhood, i feel asleep each time.

I might re watch Black Lagoon, and Code Geass.

Comment

• omg I just watched the first 3 episodes of Ookami Kakushi...oranges that keep *** werewolves from raping little boys...so ******* full of win.

BK

Comment

• anything new or good come out yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information