Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    anything new or good come out yet?
    Duararara is pretty good, by the people who made Baccano.

Comment

• new spring season stuff came out like a few weeks back forgot to mention anything worth watching?

Also just realized BLEACH is back. Finally after like a year and half no more fillers well at least for like 10-15 episodes.

Comment

• Unfortunately, his partner isn't successful in preventing the detective from committing suicide. However, the invisible cyborg that used to work with them was able to. So after that, the three of them travel to the mastermind of the entire scheme using their philosophizing artificially intelligent mini-tanks that has been brought back from the dead for a second time to shut down the whole child-kidnapping scheme they were investigating down. But first they need to get past the giant gun toting robot guards outside of the place.....

So now we get to see tanks & cyborg vs. robots.

Anime. Its awesome. This is a partial synopsis of Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society by the way.

Comment

• I'm sad because Fullmetal Alchemist ended again. <3 FMA Brotherhood.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• So I started watching a series I haven't seen before and thought I'd bump the thread. I've started to watch To aru majutsu no Index. Has anyone seen it? I'm on the fourth episode, pretty good so far.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Finished.

That show kinda blew. Lets not do this again.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information