Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Oh yeah I forgot about Gundam Wing, Bleach, and Outlaw Star. Gundam Wing was pretty deep. It really makes a lo of other anime look childish by comparison. It also didn't have any giggling ******** kids that hogged the spotlight.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

    Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

    Comment


    • #32
      Some really good animes were posted previously (Claymore, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk). I haven't got a chance to see Black Lagoon yet but I've been meaning to.

      Here are some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:



      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by E-Man View Post
        Oh yeah I forgot about Gundam Wing, Bleach, and Outlaw Star. Gundam Wing was pretty deep. It really makes a lo of other anime look childish by comparison. It also didn't have any giggling ******** kids that hogged the spotlight.
        Heavyarms ftw.

        Comment


        • #34
          soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eate

          it is

          the best



          also: one piece, flcl, michiko to hatchin, tengen toppa gurren lagann

          theres a ton of good stuff

          i mostly read manga though (one piece and soul eater have better mangas than anime, fullmetal alchemist's manga is much better than its anime).

          basically what im saying is i'm a dweeb

          bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
            soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eate

            it is

            the best



            also: one piece, flcl, michiko to hatchin, tengen toppa gurren lagann

            theres a ton of good stuff

            i mostly read manga though (one piece and soul eater have better mangas than anime, fullmetal alchemist's manga is much better than its anime).

            basically what im saying is i'm a dweeb
            the Soul Eater Anime had the worst ending on earth! But it is amazing still.

            One Piece has maybe one of the best Mangas. There is more in each issue than Bleach and Naruto combined. Bleach Mangas have too many wasted frames.

            a good anime I aways liked

            Comment


            • #36
              bleach and naruto are crap yeah

              they were good in the early going, but have turned to ****

              bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                bleach and naruto are crap yeah

                they were good in the early going, but have turned to ****
                Naruto Shippuden,

                I am a big Bleach fan, reason why it turned to **** are because they want to make it keep going for ever, thats why it has ******** ass fillers. Instead of going along with the manga they decided to make up a whole season of fillers the Bontuo arc. Then when they get to the good **** the **** it up, like Kenpachi's fight with number 4, in 2 episodes it could have been the best fight ever. Instead the stretch it to 6....and then they start more fillers.

                I just want it to end, so someone can remaster it.

                Comment


                • #38
                  the problem is the manga has awful awful awful pacing

                  like it takes 4 chapters for one attack

                  so the anime has to make stuff up

                  bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                  Comment


                  • #39

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                      that and Gits are my favorite annie may movies.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                        that and Gits are my favorite annie may movies.


                        Akira may have been good, but did it have a crazy parade? And by a crazy parade, I do actually mean an actual parade of insanity.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I loved watching giant robot anime from the 70's and 80's that I could sometimes find on TV or in video stores when I was young:


                          Grendizer


                          Tranzor Z/Mazinger


                          Gaiking


                          Robotech

                          Comment


                          • #43





                            One of the best animes

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post



                              One of the best animes
                              I watched Code Geass (even though America is pretty much the bad guys) until he "accidentally" commanded the princess to slaughter a bunch of civilians. I stopped watching after that.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                I watched Code Geass (even though America is pretty much the bad guys) until he "accidentally" commanded the princess to slaughter a bunch of civilians. I stopped watching after that.
                                Seriously? That was fking awesome. That was a huge turning point in the show.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information