Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrk View Post
    Some really good animes were posted previously (Claymore, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk). I haven't got a chance to see Black Lagoon yet but I've been meaning to.
    Black Lagoon is quality. Have the 2 seasons on my comp, enjoyed the show thoroughly !

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      What? I was probably 8-9-10 years old? AKA the only time it's acceptable to watch Anime. ;-)
      It was never acceptable to watch Sailor Moon, sorry.

I do laugh when I hear the typical anti-anime stereotypes spouted from fools. Then the same people will go on to say they watch & enjoy shows like Futurama and Family Guy.

Comment

just finished elfen lied and it was awesome, although I dislike the fact that the last thing we see from the dude running the facilitate is him pulling his wig off and saying that things have only begun. it just doesn't feel right that a series would end with the key villain just sort of stating that everything up to that point was insignificant and the real story was just beginning. it was a good story and the violence was almost satisfying, but I just felt like it could've been wrapped up better.

Comment

I'm not much of an anime fan, but a I've caught a few quality things here and there. I watched and enjoyed some Gundam and DBZ when I was growing up. Cowboy Bebop is, of course, an undeniable classic. FLCL is totally awesome. Ghost in the Shell can either be horribly convoluted or awesome. Of course, any movie by Hayao Miyazaki is worth watching and I really enjoyed that Satoshi Kon film Paprika that came out a couple years ago.

Comment

Mangas are so much better.

www.onemanga.com

Death Note and Mirai Nikki are pretty awesome. One Piece is prolly the best manga out there atm

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post

www.onemanga.com

Death Note and Mirai Nikki are pretty awesome. One Piece is prolly the best manga out there atm
              Onemanga is an amazing site!

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post

www.onemanga.com
                this man speaks the truth

like i said, Soul Eater, One Piece, and Fullmetal Alchemist are great and everyone ever should read them.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I never got into manga much myself.

I enjoyed this series.

I still watch the new Naruto Shippuddens and Bleaches but I have to skip parts of the episodes. They can be pretty bad at times. I can't wait till this weeks Naruto though. I thought yesterday's Bleach was amusing. RISER-DOGGYSTYLE!

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                    just finished elfen lied and it was awesome, although I dislike the fact that the last thing we see from the dude running the facilitate is him pulling his wig off and saying that things have only begun. it just doesn't feel right that a series would end with the key villain just sort of stating that everything up to that point was insignificant and the real story was just beginning. it was a good story and the violence was almost satisfying, but I just felt like it could've been wrapped up better.
                    I didn't mind the open ended finish, but it really does leave you wanting more.

Comment

I never got into manga much myself.
                      do it.....it's betta.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        I watched Code Geass (even though America is pretty much the bad guys) until he "accidentally" commanded the princess to slaughter a bunch of civilians. I stopped watching after that.
                        America is not the bad guy, its the damn Britians and them trying to rule the world. Also you missed out if you have up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          I didn't mind the open ended finish, but it really does leave you wanting more.
                          It just seemed like they were trying to leave more open to further the story and then just kind of finished it there instead of following through. They did wrap somethings up I just couldn't help feeling like they wanted to do more, or were setting themselves up to go further and just didn't. *shrug*

Comment

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ally-announced

Live action Cowboy Bebop movie. It says Keanu Reaves is suppose to star in it. Ugh.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ally-announced

Live action Cowboy Bebop movie. It says Keanu Reaves is suppose to star in it. Ugh.
                              Saw this awhile ago, hollywood needs to back the f off and not gay up a bunch of animes with live action Americanized remakes. A live action Evangelion has been in the works for awhile.

Comment

Nothing will ever beat...

Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information