Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatness

Comment

So Gurren Lagann is awesome, completely ridiculous, but just ridiculously awesome. If I were to write a mecha, this is how I'd do it, but even better.

Comment

This is probably the gayest thing I've ever said and I'm a master of saying strangely ****-erotic things, but skip beat is an amusing show, don't really now why I started watching this show and the plot isn't really any good but the shows just got a very light and entertaining spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
          Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a must for anyone who enjoys a good laugh (but likes good story as well) umm dunno. I am currently watching Black Cat, Shinghu (which is hard to find, I have only seen it on demand), and Gundam Seed Destiny. I want to watch Resurection Princess
          Right now I'm watching xxxholic, Tsubasa: Reservoir Cronicle (yep, going for the Clamp double feature) and Gun X Sword.

Comment

Some of my favorite animes:

The old school Gundams were also great. A lot of people only think Gundam Wing when it comes to Gundam, but Char's Counterattack and 08th MS Team were on an even higher level IMO. Endless Waltz was a true classic though.

Comment

I just finished watching it on Encore Action. So much win.

Last edited by Crickett; 05-03-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                Yeah, i saw it at a film festival on a big screen. Probably one of the better anime movies I've ever seen.

Comment

Ergo Proxy is awesome...starts off slow, but it picks up and gets great.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    Ergo Proxy is awesome...starts off slow, but it picks up and gets great.
                    I have that on my hd, I plan on watching it when I finish Code Geass. I just started the second season of Code Geass.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      I have that on my hd, I plan on watching it when I finish Code Geass. I just started the second season of Code Geass.
                      so far so good right

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        so far so good right
                        Yeah it's pretty good. I like the story of whats going on.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• The Real Folk Blues. It wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post

The Real Folk Blues. It wins.
                            Yoko Kanno is my favorite composer for anime. She also did a lot of the Ghost in the Shell OST, which I need to get again because my iPod was stolen.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                              I havnt been in this thread for a while...been uber busy at work...but I stumbled across this and I must say I think we would all watch a Anime with this plot

"Ancient Goblins make passionate love to confused penguins because they're drunk."

That plot has win all over it.

anyway...was anyone else out their disappointed that there wasnt a jump out last week?

Comment

• Some more Haruhi for this thread.

In Japanese - Aya Hirano singing

In English - Wendee Lee singing

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information