No announcement yet.

Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've been watching Ghost-07 over the past few days, got dick to do with my car in the shop and waiting to hear back after some job interviews, and I've got to say I'm interested to see where they go with the rest of the season. They've left a lot unanswered which might confuse/annoy some people but if you can deal with being in the dark on a lot of things it's pretty good.

BTW Just looked at the anime plot generator and it came up with the best plot ever, hot kabuki actors order a nuclear attack on perverted mexicans because they're up to no good. Just felt I should share.
    Last edited by Mr. Hero; 05-28-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Yeah Ghost-07 has started getting good. This next episode should be amazing.

Comment

• Ive been breaking off and mainly reading Manga rather than actually watching Anime...but I did watch most of "Eyeshield 21". I love how all these runningbacks in it have secret godly moves lol. But a good manga I have read lately is "Fairy Tail". I gotta say the writing is on par with One Piece. Almost every copy is gold!

Comment

• Eyeshield 21 is really funny and shouldnt be taken as a serious sport manga. Slam Dunk is awesome though

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
            Ive been breaking off and mainly reading Manga rather than actually watching Anime...but I did watch most of "Eyeshield 21". I love how all these runningbacks in it have secret godly moves lol. But a good manga I have read lately is "Fairy Tail". I gotta say the writing is on par with One Piece. Almost every copy is gold!
            damn Fairy Tale is awesome, i just started to read it and its already one of my favourite series.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              damn Fairy Tale is awesome, i just started to read it and its already one of my favourite series.
              Thats exactly how I felt! I was iffy at first because it was called fairy tale. So I thought it was going to be kiddy. But I was wrong. I recommend it to everyone!

Also on Eyeshield you are right. You cant take it as a serious sport. It is an entertaining show and I love hiruma!

Comment

• fairy tail was good

lately it has kind of sucked, a lot

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  Yeah it's pretty good. I like the story of whats going on.
                  So I just finished rewatching this show and it's so epically awesome. I know that plot wise there shouldn't be a third season but with that last scene how could there not be? You don't leave an ending that open without planning to do a sequel. Either way this is one of the greatest anime's of all time and the writers have been incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                    So I just finished rewatching this show and it's so epically awesome. I know that plot wise there shouldn't be a third season but with that last scene how could there not be? You don't leave an ending that open without planning to do a sequel. Either way this is one of the greatest anime's of all time and the writers have been incredible.
                    You should talk to the makers of Elfen Lied.

Comment

• seriously everyone read or watch soul eater

its the best

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                        seriously everyone read or watch soul eater

its the best
                        I didn't like soul eater nearly that much, it was good, but code geass, elfen lied and NGE are way ahead of it IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          You should talk to the makers of Elfen Lied.
                          True, although the last scene there wasn't quite so open,

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                            True, although the last scene there wasn't quite so open,
                            Lol wrong show. Youre talking Code Geass.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              Lol wrong show. Youre talking Code Geass.
                              I know, I was making the case for why Code Geass' ending was more open.

Comment

• I thought Geass's ending was rather cut and dry and not open ended at all. I even just saw it again a couple nights ago on [AS].

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information