Official Anime thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    I thought Geass's ending was rather cut and dry and not open ended at all. I even just saw it again a couple nights ago on [AS].

the ending of the story itsself was, but that last scene just felt like they were doing too much to point out that lelouch was still alive and with CC. Plus now that he's immortal they can start a new story with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
      the ending of the story itsself was, but that last scene just felt like they were doing too much to point out that lelouch was still alive and with CC. Plus now that he's immortal they can start a new story with him.
      Or he can do nothing and let the world be, and not try and rule it. Him and CC can live forever. I think the probably just do an OVA if they try something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
        There could be another season but I don't know what they would do. Code Geass's ending is perfect imo. I rather not see another season to be honest.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I saw NGE all I can say was WTF?

At first I was all like...

Then I was like ohhh damn

But in the end I was like....WTF happened?

Serioulsy the ending the last 3 episodes or 2 I have no idea what happened. And then the back story of the human project what happened to that? To many random lines and stills for me, it just got long and drawn out and boring.

I guess the manga must be really good to have started in 94 and still be going on today.
          Last edited by brat316; 06-17-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            I saw NGE all I can say was WTF?

At first I was all like...

Then I was like ohhh damn

But in the end I was like....WTF happened?

Serioulsy the ending the last 3 episodes or 2 I have no idea what happened. And then the back story of the human project what happened to that? To many random lines and stills for me, it just got long and drawn out and boring.

I guess the manga must be really good to have started in 94 and still be going on today.

The movie really completes it. I felt just like you at the end of the series, then I saw the movie and it made me feel a lil better.

Comment

• Black Lagoon is awesome.

Comment

Black Lagoon is awesome.
                Not nearly as awesome as..................................

I got nothin. :D

Comment

Black Lagoon is awesome.
                  I have to catch up on it, its a great series

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Wow, I just saw this trailer. http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3720217113/
                    They made Blood+ into a live action movie which is coming out Friday. It's Rated R at least. I loved the series, and I'll probably go check this out.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      Wow, I just saw this trailer. http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3720217113/
                      They made Blood+ into a live action movie which is coming out Friday. It's Rated R at least. I loved the series, and I'll probably go check this out.
                      It's not Blood+, but actually blood (the movie, the one that was good). Movie looks sorta corny though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                        It's not Blood+, but actually blood (the movie, the one that was good). Movie looks sorta corny though.
                        Yeah, I rewatched the trailer and realized it was the movie. Did you not like the series?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Yeah, I rewatched the trailer and realized it was the movie. Did you not like the series?
                          No, but then again I wanted something like the movie.

Comment

• Anybody else watching Haruhi and getting as pissed off at the current arc as I am?

Comment

• Bump for Great Justice

I started watching Gurren Lagann and it's awesome so far. Has anyone seen it?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Bump for Great Justice

I started watching Gurren Lagann and it's awesome so far. Has anyone seen it?
                                So ridiculously epic.

I have to ask Death Note or Code Geass?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information