Unintended Laugh Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unintended Laugh Thread

You ever burst out laughing in a theater or at home and get nothing but cold stares back? These are often funnier than the intentional ones. If you think of any that applies from anywhere post it or link it here.

The link for the #1 funnest unintended laugh in a movie (imo) was killed by Fox off youtube, no doubt because of all the abuse and I found only one other link for it-but you know what-it works in any language:

This scene/movie is also classic starting at around 0.38 to 1.10 [try to ignore the commentators trying to be funny] I laughed my ass off until I remembered I paid too see it:

Last edited by Brown Leader; 04-09-2009, 01:02 AM.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

How do you add Youtube files?

Comment

Paste the embed into your post (no link button) and use youtube /youtube in brackets (html)

Comment

In the skeleton key where the mirror flys at the girl, i thought it was going to stop right infront of her to be scary but it smacked her and i didnt stop laughing for the rest of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
          In the skeleton key where the mirror flys at the girl, i thought it was going to stop right infront of her to be scary but it smacked her and i didnt stop laughing for the rest of the movie.
          Haven't seen it-but is this the scene at the end of this clip?

Comment

Yea thats it hahaha, it was way better in the movie with the scary tone and no music though. And that clip made it seem like it was slower then it was in the movie

Comment

all sitting around last weekend, and my buddy busts out "i think i have colon cancer" i laughed for like a second, then instantly shut up

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                all sitting around last weekend, and my buddy busts out "i think i have colon cancer" i laughed for like a second, then instantly shut up
                But then you laughed again.

Comment

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

When I was doing a summer job, they had me shredding old papers for like 2 days. Luckily I had my trusty iPod that happened to have stand up comedy on it. A couple times I couldn't contain the laughing and the people in the office just stared at me. Quite a site seeing someone cracking up shredding papers lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

(I'm at work and can't see the YouTube posts - so if I'm stating the obvious, forgive me.) I think it's human nature to laugh at someone when the fall. Of course if they hurt themselves, the story quickly changes, but i must admit, I've laughed at more then one person as the stumble and trip for no apparent reason. Also, skateboard and bike accidents give me a good initial chuckle.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

And Nick Cage out-running everybody in The Wicker Man, which I couldn't find on youtube.

Comment

I used to always take my MP3 player to work and on the bus. I would listen to Smodcast all of the time and then stand up comedy much like the decider. I laughed so many times and would also get looked at like I was insane. I usually am not one to laugh in public but Kevin Smith, Scott Mosier, David Cross, George Carlin, Lewis Black, and Doug Stanhope are just so ******* funny to me. I would always try to play it off as a cough but it never worked.

Comment

And Nick Cage out-running everybody in The Wicker Man, which I couldn't find on youtube.

lol. yes. Wicker Man was one of the worst and funniest movies I've ever tried to watch. Goes for almost any Nick Cage movie besides Raising Arizona.

Comment

I'm the king of this. It really doesn't take a lot to get me to laugh and I often find myself to be the only person laughing at any given situation. It's pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information