Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Nick.

Comment

He had a future ahead of him, very tragic.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Shame to lose such a great player that has yet to reach his peak. He did awesome in his last game.

Comment

Driving impaired with a suspended license while running a red light. Give the bastard life.

RIP Nick and the other passengers riding with him.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Such sad news :(

I hope that mother ****** who hit them burns in hell

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

This is the girl who was driving Adenhart's car:

A 20 year old college student at Cal State Fullerton. If anyone hears any news on the third and fourth passenger let us know...supposedly one is a teammate and the only thing I've read is that one of the guys was 27 which is the same age as the player I know on the team.

Comment

He was just starting to get it as a major league pitcher too. This is a real shame. You always fear for things like this. RIP.

Comment

Damn shame. RIP.

Comment

Horrible news. My condolences go out to the Angels Organization and the Adenhart Family.

Comment

That sucks. Our DUI laws suck. Hang the dude that did this, dumb POS cost 3 people their lives and ruined the lives of a lot of people just to try and get home.

Comment

Value your life everyday. RIP
                        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Drunk driving laws need to become more severe. Such a senseless way to end lives.

R.I.P. Nick
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

RIP to the hottie driver too.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Andrew Gallo charged with three counts of murder in death of Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart.

SANTA ANA, Calif. -- A 22-year-old man was charged with three murder counts and drunken driving Friday in the crash that killed Los Angeles Angels rookie pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others.

Andrew Thomas Gallo ran a red light in his minivan early Thursday and broadsided a car carrying Adenhart and three friends, police said.

"At the time of the crash, Mr. Gallo's blood-alcohol content is estimated to be almost three times the legal limit," Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said.

Gallo could receive almost 55 years to life in prison if convicted of all charges, Rackauckas said.

Comment

Some additional news:

The other victim of the crash who died was Henry Nigel Pearson, a 25 year old law student.

The survivor was Jon Wilhite, who is now in a medically induced coma.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information