Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fire....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fire....

    So these fires in Oklahoma are crazy. I'm staying at my cousin's house because the fire was getting too close to where I lived. Not sure how it is going, not going to find out till daylight. But it isn't looking too great.

    Anyone else effected by this crazy fire or had problems with it in the past?

    Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

  • #2
    Where are you at?

    Sig by Hitman D.

    Comment


    • #3
      Near Choctaw, around E Reno and Peebly. But I'm staying in midwest city for the night. Obviously I can't sleep so I am posting lol

      Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

      Comment


      • #4
        good luck man, sorry about the fires.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm sure your checking things out now, but keep us updated with how things are going...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            Some friends of mine in Midwest City had to evacuate last night... several houses in their neighborhood burnt down

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow, so theres a possibilitilty he had to evacuate twice... Holy crap, I'm glad I just have to worry about blizzards at my house. Good luck decider, I hope everything turns out alright. And both your house and your cousins aren't affected.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • #8
                There was a fire near fort worth yesteday and if you went outside you could smell it in the air. It looked all muggy and smelt the smoke everywhere.


                Comment


                • #9
                  I drove under the smoke cloud of one a month or so ago here in Florida. It wasn't a bad fire but we coulda sworn it was a control burn at the time.

                  Keep safe

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Luckily my house is ok, the fire stopped about two miles before my house...but some of the houses about two miles away are completely gone. We had 70 MPH winds on top of a crazy fire. That was some scary shiz man. I didn't sleep a wink last night.

                    Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      Luckily my house is ok, the fire stopped about two miles before my house...but some of the houses about two miles away are completely gone. We had 70 MPH winds on top of a crazy fire. That was some scary shiz man. I didn't sleep a wink last night.
                      Good to hear everything is okay for ya. We're pretty lucky down here in Norman.

                      Sig by Hitman D.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        Wow, so theres a possibilitilty he had to evacuate twice... Holy crap, I'm glad I just have to worry about blizzards at my house. Good luck decider, I hope everything turns out alright. And both your house and your cousins aren't affected.
                        Sucks. We have nothing to worry about disaster wise in SEPA :P
                        No more blizzards. Flood warning every now and then, which never materializes. Tornado warning every couple years which never materializes either.

                        Glad your house is okay, OP.
                        Temple University Owls

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                          Luckily my house is ok, the fire stopped about two miles before my house...but some of the houses about two miles away are completely gone. We had 70 MPH winds on top of a crazy fire. That was some scary shiz man. I didn't sleep a wink last night.
                          Thats great, I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Sukcs for the other people though, glad I don't have to worry about that...
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's ridiculous out here, I live in Ft Worth and I stepped outside yesterday evening and it looked like a nuclear bomb went off nearby, you could barely see and smoke was everywhere.


                            On top of Oklahoma, there were alot of fires in between North Texas, at least 3 were in the Fort Worth area, so I'm not sure if I was catching some of the smoke from what was in Oklahoma or not, but it was looking pretty crazy though.





                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                              Sucks. We have nothing to worry about disaster wise in SEPA :P
                              No more blizzards. Flood warning every now and then, which never materializes. Tornado warning every couple years which never materializes either.

                              Glad your house is okay, OP.
                              Blizzards aren't too bad really, as long as people are semi-prepared. Most people are used to it. Floods are a really localized thing though. you have to be within a close distance to any of the rivers, and luckily, my house is on a hill, and the worst thing we ever had to deal with was a puddle in our basement, haha. My uncle lives near a river though, and a few years back, his entire basement was under 5 feet of water.

                              The storms here are sweet, about two weeks ago we had a big hail storm (for PA standards) in my town and we had hail a little smaller than baseballs, took a bunch of pictures of them and stuff since I probably won't see that for a long time, if ever. Really the only thing we have to worry about is wind damage, haha.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information