Help me beat the deadline!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    Yeah, but it's a bit different in Buffalo. The team isn't always selling out like it used to. Toronto continues to increase ticket prices, even during these economic times, and of course, business goes on as usual.
    The Bills are still selling out consistently. The last blacked out game was three years ago I believe. You're right about Toronto. 250 dollar tickets for a preseason game is absurd. That's just awful.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

TBB is right, we've sold out every game since 2005

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        TBB is right, we've sold out every game since 2005
        I had the flu so I sat the Bills vs. Jaguars game out. Of course it was blacked out, and we one. MJD ran all over us that game, and that's when Tasker said "If you weren't at this game, damnit you should've been."

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          That is quite the controversial topic lol
          It was my senior thesis. Of course said way more eloquently.
          Last edited by Brent; 04-15-2009, 11:48 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            How Martin Brodeur is better than God
            That is far better of a topic. And if you want a controversial topic, how about the fact that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before hand and let it happen? Now that's some good stuff.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              That is far better of a topic. And if you want a controversial topic, how about the fact that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before hand and let it happen? Now that's some good stuff.
              God I hate FDR.

Although this always makes me smile:

Comment

1) Why do you hate FDR?
                2) I have seen that here before, it's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  1) Why do you hate FDR?
                  2) I have seen that here before, it's funny.
                  From drawing the US into WWII by letting Pearl Harbor happen, how he prolonged the great depression, single handedly ensured the welfare state and the general deification of FDR. Or how he became the first and only president to serve more than two terms. He's a president I disagree with severely on practically everything. And his adoring fans have somehow warped history to the point where Hoover is considered a free-market capitalist president just to make their hero look even more progressive and before his time.

Comment

Should've done it on cat juggling..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                      From drawing the US into WWII by letting Pearl Harbor happen, how he prolonged the great depression, single handedly ensured the welfare state and the general deification of FDR. Or how he became the first and only president to serve more than two terms. He's a president I disagree with severely on practically everything. And his adoring fans have somehow warped history to the point where Hoover is considered a free-market capitalist president just to make their hero look even more progressive and before his time.
                      Boy, you and I do not see eye to eye on this (no, I'm not one of the FDR fanboys) so I shall say, agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Comment

Boy, you and I do not see eye to eye on this (no, I'm not one of the FDR fanboys) so I shall say, agree to disagree and leave it at that.
                        I'd love to hear someone try and validate what FDR did, to PM we go? I won't be on much after today til next week, headin home for my birthday, but I'll bring some books back with me to strengthen my arguments.

Comment

I'd love to hear someone try and validate what FDR did, to PM we go? I won't be on much after today til next week, headin home for my birthday, but I'll bring some books back with me to strengthen my arguments.
                          I dont disagree on the Pearl Harbor part or the rest, just the prolonging of the Great Depression part. As for taking this to PM, I have to admit that arguing over historical political topics isn't exactly something I feel like doing. And doing it over the internet just makes it even less appealing. Maybe another time.

Comment

I dont disagree on the Pearl Harbor part or the rest, just the prolonging of the Great Depression part. As for taking this to PM, I have to admit that arguing over historical political topics isn't exactly something I feel like doing. And doing it over the internet just makes it even less appealing. Maybe another time.
                            awww, I love talking about the great depression. The 20s and 30s is a great case study for the austrian school of economics, really highlights how central banking when affiliated with central power can either go haywire and screw a nation (the great depression) or can be quickly handled if a re-adjustment isn't meddled with (the depression of 1920)

Comment

awww, I love talking about the great depression. The 20s and 30s is a great case study for the austrian school of economics, really highlights how central banking when affiliated with central power can either go haywire and screw a nation (the great depression) or can be quickly handled if a re-adjustment isn't meddled with (the depression of 1920)
                              Ron Paul fan, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                Ron Paul fan, eh?
                                I do like ron paul, if I were able to trust a politician, i'd probably trust him. Barry Goldwater was the last presidential candidate that I actually would've supported, if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information