Help me beat the deadline!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me beat the deadline!

I have 20 minutes to come up with an idea and thesis about any topic I please, pending professor approval. I leave it up to you, SWDC, to decide my English 102 fate. The best topic left here (that I think I can write about for seven pages) will be chosen. I think this is a group creative enough to come up something better than Steroids in baseball and how they corrupted the game.

Clock starts.. Now.

In celebration of Jackie Robinson Day...How Jackie Robinson changed the world of sports

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
      In celebration of Jackie Robinson Day...How Jackie Robinson changed the world of sports
      I think this should end this thread.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Please, the steroids topic is so overused.

Go for something relevant and controversial that maybe broadens your horizons outside of sports

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

How Martin Brodeur is better than Patrick Roy and Zach Parise is better than Wayne Gretzky.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Please, the steroids topic is so overused.

Go for something relevant and controversial that maybe broadens your horizons outside of sports
            It is very overused, I agree. But there is so much information floating out there that there are very many view points.

I'm using the Jackie Robinson one. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
              How Martin Brodeur is better than Patrick Roy and Zach Parise is better than Wayne Gretzky.
              I like Parise...but I can not take part in any Roy blasphemy!!

And woo hoo to me picking the topic!

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                Controversial, I like it.

Go Devils! Rock the Red ...at the Rock!

Comment

Maybe talk about how some of the high end teams (Cowboys, Yankees etc) charge ridiculous prices for seats and food. Say how they are geared towards making as much money as possible, thus eliminating the average fan. You could talk about how the middle classes in those cities can't afford going to the games because of the economy. I don't know, just an idea.

EDIT: Ok nevermind, you're going with the Jackie Robinson one. That's a good one.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                    Maybe talk about how some of the high end teams (Cowboys, Yankees etc) charge ridiculous prices for seats and food. Say how they are geared towards making as much money as possible, thus eliminating the average fan. You could talk about how the middle classes in those cities can't afford going to the games because of the economy. I don't know, just an idea.

EDIT: Ok nevermind, you're going with the Jackie Robinson one. That's a good one.
                    I like that topic a lot, though. The Jackie Robinson is too good of an idea to pass up. I'll keep that idea in the back of my head for my next paper in business. + Rep for using your head.

Comment

I would certainly know about that living close to Toronto and Leaf Nation. It's ******* ridiculous, but at the end of the day no matter what goes on with the team, the fans always show up.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        I would certainly know about that living close to Toronto and Leaf Nation. It's ******* ridiculous, but at the end of the day no matter what goes on with the team, the fans always show up.
                        Yeah, I agree. No matter how much the cost, I would find away to get Bills' seasons tix.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Dog fighting, much like Balinese cockfighting, is a rhetorical representation of manhood in certain populations of American culture.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Yeah, I agree. No matter how much the cost, I would find away to get Bills' seasons tix.
                            Yeah, but it's a bit different in Buffalo. The team isn't always selling out like it used to. Toronto continues to increase ticket prices, even during these economic times, and of course, business goes on as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Dog fighting, much like Balinese cockfighting, is a rhetorical representation of manhood in certain populations of American culture.
                              That is quite the controversial topic lol

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information