No announcement yet.

Man Punched For Grabbing Cowboys Flag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, there are some real idiot punks out there. I'm so happy he got what he deserved. LMAO.. Now he's a famous idiot.

Comment

I've twice taken an Ohio State flag from someone on my block :) You live in god damn Michigan, you should expect your Ohio State flag to be removed from your house~

They actually took a ladder this time and nailed it up to the 2nd story. Tricky bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I would have done the same if it was a Portland Sea Dogs flag. What a douche.
        They would be doing you a favor for taking that flag. :)

Comment

When I see people wearing Steelers **** I say all kinds of **** to them but I don't take their **** and toss it.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            I've twice taken an Ohio State flag from someone on my block :) You live in god damn Michigan, you should expect your Ohio State flag to be removed from your house~

They actually took a ladder this time and nailed it up to the 2nd story. Tricky bastards.
            That's where your ladder comes into play.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

I'd have punched that guy too. What an a-hole.

Comment

Is it wrong that i am in tears laughing?

Comment

Well, at the Linc and Citizens Bank Park people will actually rip off your license plates if you're from NY or have some sort of Mets logo on your car. I've seen cars flipped before. Total mind blow.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    You just don't test fan hood sometimes.
                    Gotta agree, and I HATE the cowboys, Im a Giants fan, but its totally understood
                    LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information