Story Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    ok your right gonzo, shes the one that rapes guys and kills them, makes sense now.
    She could be breaking into funeral parlors or digging up dead bodies. Necrophilia is more common than you think...

Comment

ok your right gonzo, shes the one that kills them, makes sense now.
      i think he is on to something. she obviously doesn't rape the guys because she is in track so she is atleast decently fit. a guy wouldn't say no. she just kills them.
      Last edited by terribletowel39; 04-16-2009, 01:35 PM.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Gonzo, I love you.

You don't have "Black flee" right?
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Did your friends sister look like this?

******* Krazee Eyez Killah.

Comment

Story 2-

This one was pretty gross, so dont blame me. This kid has an obsession with jacking off, he has gotten tired of normal things like magazines, computers, and such. So he looks online one day for some way to jack off.

There were a few ones that caught his eye but since he had a pool he decided to use this one. Diving for Pearls. Basically you go to the bottom of the pool, hold your breath, and like stay ontop of the sucky thingy on the bottom (filter idk) and just do it.

His parents and sister arent home so he goes down and decides to do it, makes sure theres not that much clorine so it wont burn and so he can see what hes doing. He gets to the bottom starts doing his thing and then he ejaculates. Hence the diving for pearls (cum). And then he goes back down and tries to do it again, this time he doesnt have as much breath, so he starts going back up.

He feels a sharp pain, and looks down. His intestine is fricken stuck to the filter. He tries to pull it loose but it just hurts alot and wont come off. So hes losing breath and decides to bite it off.

His parents find him on the side of the pool with a bleeding intestine protruding from his butthole. Oh and the week it turns out his sister got pregnant.

Comment

Seriously, get the **** out of here. You stole that directly from Guts and didn't even tell it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                She could be breaking into funeral parlors or digging up dead bodies. Necrophilia is more common than you think...
                how can a girl have sex with a dead body? thats like impossible and a guy doing it is just gross, what could be in there? yeck

Comment

Urban legend. Everyone has heard that story dead girl story about "someones" friend at one point or another. I heard it about some girl who gave a dude a blowie in a bar parking lot.It's BS.

The pool intestine thing actually used to happen to little kids back in the day from what I've heard.
                  Last edited by TitleTown088; 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Seriously, get the **** out of here. You stole that directly from Guts and didn't even tell it properly.
                    lol shut up, you tell a story then

Comment

how can a girl have sex with a dead body? thats like impossible and a guy doing it is just gross, what could be in there? yeck
                      Rigor mortis fool.

Comment

Why? What is this? Ew.

Comment

lol shut up, you tell a story then
                          Hahaha, you should have at least not plagiarized it. How about I steal the other two stories from Guts but we won't tell anyone?

Comment

Hahaha, you should have at least not plagiarized it. How about I steal the other two stories from Guts but we won't tell anyone?
                            fine go ahead, as long as doing dead bodies arent involved

Comment

His intestine is fricken stuck to the filter. He tries to pull it loose but it just hurts alot and wont come off. So hes losing breath and decides to bite it off
                              There are many other crappy stories for to waste your time with here: http://www.snopes.com/

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

fine go ahead, as long as doing dead bodies arent involved
                                Hey you started it. Never question my knowledge of necrophilia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information