Story Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    The other story was that I drank all day and i could go into specifics about waht I dran kand waht I did that day from waht I heard and remember but that would be yucky. I was pronounced brain dead at the hospital but i came back like 2 minutes later. I don't know alot of the details as to waht I drank or did that day though. :(
    I knew that much semen in the body was deadly :)

Awesome story, you are a trooper. I have only ever blacked out for hours which is not nearly as cool as what you did. I want to hear about the old man choking you out. At first I thought it was Chris Benoit but he would have been to young and you are not disabled enough to incur his wrath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I knew that much semen in the body was deadly :)

Awesome story, you are a trooper. I have only ever blacked out for hours which is not nearly as cool as what you did. I want to hear about the old man choking you out. At first I thought it was Chris Benoit but he would have been to young and you are not disabled enough to incur his wrath.
      I ran over this 65 year old guy at a Red Sox game back in umm 1994ish. i trampled him and he started yelling and i said dude im going for the ball and he choked me for like 5 seconds and we had people track him down him and he went to jail after goignto court and stuff. it was fun times!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I ran over this 65 year old guy at a Red Sox game back in umm 1994ish. i trampled him and he started yelling and i said dude im going for the ball and he choked me for like 5 seconds and we had people track him down him and he went to jail after goignto court and stuff. it was fun times!
        As long as you trampled and he was a Red Sox fan you did good that day. :D

Comment

• I remember a time me and like 3 of my friends killed literally my friends mom's whole bar. At least 20 fiths of liquor. My friend had to go to GED classes and it was like 2pm when we were finished so we started early. Well he ended up trying to fight all the staff in the building so we had to get him out. Then he started trying to hit all of us. I was getting pissed because I just got hit in the mouth and I can't do nothing because it is my friend and he is just smashed. Well we get him home and me and his brother end up going and passing out on a bed laying in a alley. We woke up a couple hours later and there were cops and an ambulance outside of his house and we just dipped. Well come to find out his brother had to go to the hospital and he died twice and came back to life. **** was crazy. I will never drink 20+ fiths of liquor in that short amount of time again.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by GYK305 View Post
            As long as you trampled and he was a Red Sox fan you did good that day. :D
            he was and im not!
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

he was and im not!
              Then you my friend have my respect.

Comment

I was pronounced brain dead at the hospital but i came back like 2 minutes later.
                This actually explains a lot.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  This actually explains a lot.
                  Yeah I know. It tells me that I cannot be killed and thats why I am so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Comment

Yeah I know. It tells me that I cannot be killed and thats why I am so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
                    Totally. That's exactly what I was alluding to.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Totally. That's exactly what I was alluding to.
                      I know you were.

Comment

• I went to college at UW ~ Madison and have many vague memories that include large amounts of alcohol, etc. This is probably too long, but it is one of my favorite stories....

I was out drinking with a bunch of friends one night. We were doing massive amounts of shots and closed down the bar. We were headed back to a buddy's apartment for a night cap. Well, his building was having some sort of Mexican Fiesta that weekend, so they had sombraros lying all around the front desk area. As we walked by i stole one of the hats (this will come up later ;)). As everyone walks toward the elevator, a girl (let's call her Emily) and i snuck out the side door.

We made our way back to her apartment across town, and started to go at it. We were in her bedroom, completely naked, "gettin' it on" when we could hear screaming out in the streets. The screaming kept getting closer and closer. Pretty soon the screaming was in her building (a house split into several apartments) and then right outside of her bedroom door!

By this time, penetration had occurred (repeatedly ;)) and the screamer kicked in her bedroom door and started screaming at the 2 of us: "You *****, you ****, i love you, **** you!!!" etc. He was one of the people that we were out drinking with & had been pining over Emily for quite some time.

So there i am, sitting on the end of the bed with a missle. I tell the guy that he has to get out, which he does, reluctantly/amazingly without conflict. After he leaves, we get back to what we were doing. (Amazing concentration, i know :)) While we are humping, we can still hear this guy yelling at us from the street.

By now it was about 3 or 4 in the morning and some of her neighbors were annoyed and called the police. We heard the police subdue him and then there was a knock on Emily's door. Its the cops. They want to interview us, so i crawl out of bed, with the sombraro still on & wrap a towel around my waist.

I had to do an interview with 2 female cops for about 10 minutes wearing nothing but a sombraro & towel.. drunk off my ass. Trying to get a timeline of the events, one of the cops asked me: "So, he came into the apartment while you two were, uh, getting intimate?" I laughed and said something like: "You could say that"... with my drunk-ass slurred speech, of course.

Well, they hauled that dude off to detox & Emily and I went back and finished our night/morning off right!

A long story, yes... but i laugh everytime i think about it.
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• very nacce contribution from the dude

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                            Amazing concentration, i know
                            Championship.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information