No announcement yet.

Dogs and Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was pretty funny. I am a dog person myself.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Best. Dogs. Ever.

Dogs are also cuter and better chick magnets. They win.
      Correction.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        \
        the way a cat snuggles with you when you sleep or the way they rub your ankles while you're peeing, and purring... it's too good. a good cat is as good as a good dog...
        Wait, ...wat?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Wait, ...wat?
          yeha i saw that and didn't want to ask. Leaving your bathroom door open so your animals can come and go as they please why you take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            yeha i saw that and didn't want to ask. Leaving your bathroom door open so your animals can come and go as they please why you take care of business.
            Yea when I had a cat it would do that all the time. When there is no one in the house what is wrong with pissing with the door open?
            Also, this is my dog(not my dog but the same kind of dog I have)

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES; 04-17-2009, 12:26 PM.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Yea when I had a cat it would do that all the time. When there is no one in the house what is wrong with pissing with the door open?
              animals count as someone.

Comment

She is mean as hell...

Comment

A mean cat is about as useful as a dead cat.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    Correction.

That dog's a beast! I thought I had big dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks.) Here's a pic of a Ridgeback (not mine) for reference:

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                      That dog's a beast! I thought I had big dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks.) Here's a pic of a Ridgeback (not mine) for reference:

Yea I have two black Danes. A brother and sister. They are one year and 2 months old and last time I weighed them, my male weighed 143 and my female weighed 141.

My female is taller than my male and when she puts her front paws on my shoulders and stands up her head is a good 5 inches above mine and I am 6'2-6'3ish.

I like Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Bred to hunt lions. So cool.

Comment

Yea I have two black Danes. A brother and sister. They are one year and 2 months old and last time I weighed them, my male weighed 143 and my female weighed 141.

My female is taller than my male and when she puts her front paws on my shoulders and stands up her head is a good 5 inches above mine and I am 6'2-6'3ish.

I like Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Bred to hunt lions. So cool.
                        Damn, I never knew Great Danes were that big. I don't know that I've ever seen one before. My dogs are 103 pounds (male) and about 85 (female.) The female is a lot older though (nine as opposed to two.) Most Ridgebacks are 95-100 pounds and around 5'6"-5'9" from my experience (I've had four.) Sounds like Great Danes are a lot bigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          Damn, I never knew Great Danes were that big. I don't know that I've ever seen one before. My dogs are 103 pounds (male) and about 85 (female.) The female is a lot older though (nine as opposed to two.) Most Ridgebacks are 95-100 pounds and around 5'6"-5'9" from my experience (I've had four.) Sounds like Great Danes are a lot bigger though.
                          Yea, I'm guessing my male will get in the 180-185 range with my female topping out at 165ish. She will always be taller I believe but he is a beast. Just raw power.

When I lived in Dallas we would have Great Dane meetups and so everyone from around the area with Great Danes would meet up and all the dogs would kick it together. I've seen some HUGE Great Danes. Biggest one I have actually met and petted was an all black one as well and he was 39 inches at his shoulders and weighed 210 lbs. BIG.

Comment

cats ******* rule. That is all.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Yea, I'm guessing my male will get in the 180-185 range with my female topping out at 165ish. She will always be taller I believe but he is a beast. Just raw power.

When I lived in Dallas we would have Great Dane meetups and so everyone from around the area with Great Danes would meet up and all the dogs would kick it together. I've seen some HUGE Great Danes. Biggest one I have actually met and petted was an all black one as well and he was 39 inches at his shoulders and weighed 210 lbs. BIG.
                              Hot damn. 210 pounds? That's ridiculous. I just looked it up and the average Great Dane is 160 pounds. Still huge. I'm about 100 pounds so I can't imagine having a dog that weighed that much more than me. I wouldn't be opposed to getting one in the future, though. I got my first Ridgeback when I was living in Zambia and my family has stuck with them ever since.

Comment

Great Danes are borderline horses.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information