Clear All

Beagles r0x0rz

cute cuddly and ferocious

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
      Hot damn. 210 pounds? That's ridiculous. I just looked it up and the average Great Dane is 160 pounds. Still huge. I'm about 100 pounds so I can't imagine having a dog that weighed that much more than me. I wouldn't be opposed to getting one in the future, though. I got my first Ridgeback when I was living in Zambia and my family has stuck with them ever since.
      Number One. You need to eat more food.

Number Two. Why do you only weigh 100 lbs??

Number Three. Yea, most websites say Males get between 120-200 lbs. I guess the average would be about 160. The mom and dad were both big for mine which is the main reason I have the feeling my female is going to get so heavy. Dad was 190 and mom was 170.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        Number One. You need to eat more food.

Number Two. Why do you only weigh 100 lbs??

Number Three. Yea, most websites say Males get between 120-200 lbs. I guess the average would be about 160. The mom and dad were both big for mine which is the main reason I have the feeling my female is going to get so heavy. Dad was 190 and mom was 170.
        That makes sense. Speaking of big dogs, I did a search and found that Samson is the biggest dog on record. 6'5" on his hind legs, 276 pounds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          I understand, I've never had a cat. That's why I said most cats. The majority of cats aren't what you are describing as "good cats" from my experience and from what I've heard. Almost all dogs are always greeting you at the door, either because they are happy to see you.

It doesn't mean cats suck, it's just something that I like a lot about dogs. They show way much more affection and emotion than cats in general.
          Ahhh . . . makes sense now. Most cats won't always come running like a dog would - every time someone walks in. But once they know who came in they'll be all over you, and they're very affectionate w/owners. But one freak of a psycho cat can wreak havoc with anyone.

They bark a ton, usually in the middle of the night. But they are awesomeness. They want to hunt everything, including inanimate objects.
          lol. Ain't that the truth.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Some pictures of my ridgebacks:

Female:

Male:

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Ohhhh I have one of those! My dog's pretty moody though. Like sometimes he'll just look at you almost sarcastically when you try to tell him something.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                Beagles are awesome, but i hear they bark a lott. I still want one though.
                That's true. At my old house, we had a low window in the living room and my dog stood there looking out for people even walking on the sidewalk, which was across the street. He barked at them. In my new house, our kitchen is at the front, and we put a stool there for him to sit on so he could look out the window. He barks at the neighbours since it's a pie shaped lot.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

There are three beagles that live on my street and they all drive me ******* crazy.
                  But the golden retriever by my house totally makes up for that.

My cat trumps them all, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    Ahhh . . . makes sense now. Most cats won't always come running like a dog would - every time someone walks in. But once they know who came in they'll be all over you, and they're very affectionate w/owners. But one freak of a psycho cat can wreak havoc with anyone.
                    I find alot of times stray cats are usually the psychos. They want to get outside more than anything and are usually very rough. Though that isnt always the fact. I have a stray that refuses to go outside. He also knows the sound of my car...so when I get home from work he is waiting at the door. He will then meow until a pick him up and hold him like a baby. He then falls asleep in my arms, purring. He is spoiled rotten. I blame myself.

Comment

Great Danes are borderline horses.
                      incorrect. horses are huge. i don't think you realize that.
                      also. my friend has some irish wolf hounds... those things are ridiculously huge.

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      yeha i saw that and didn't want to ask. Leaving your bathroom door open so your animals can come and go as they please why you take care of business.
                      i pee with the door open. i live, for the most part, by myself. i don't live with mom or dad... so.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        also. my friend has some irish wolf hounds... those things are ridiculously huge.

i pee with the door open. i live, for the most part, by myself. i don't live with mom or dad... so.
                        what if your animals decided to jump on you while taking a ****. Or a robber comes in, and finds you taking a crap.

Also maybe some lets them inside your home, to surprise you instead they find you in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                          yes, irish wolfhounds are on average the tallest dog breed. Danes obviously get heavier but Irish Wolfhounds are huge.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                            I find alot of times stray cats are usually the psychos. They want to get outside more than anything and are usually very rough. Though that isnt always the fact. I have a stray that refuses to go outside. He also knows the sound of my car...so when I get home from work he is waiting at the door. He will then meow until a pick him up and hold him like a baby. He then falls asleep in my arms, purring. He is spoiled rotten. I blame myself.
                            There is a stray I have been feeding for awhile it took forever for me to be able to pet him but now he comes right to me but wouldn't let any one else touch him with a ten foot poll.

Comment

Great dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                what if your animals decided to jump on you while taking a ****. Or a robber comes in, and finds you taking a crap.
                                lets hope it's not a great dane. or a bouvier.

Also maybe some lets them inside your home, to surprise you instead they find you in the bathroom.
                                ... sense?

well. it could be worse... better than finding you sleeping. i always keep a gun next to my toilet.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information