No announcement yet.

Dogs and Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two beagles that never stop barking. Like slightlyabroncosfan, I have a low window in the front. They stand there all day looking outside. If a person walks by, they bark. If a person with a dog walks by, they bark. If a car drives by, they bark. Sometimes they bark at birds. They stare at the walls, and bark.

Once I figure out how to get pics from my phone up, I'll post some.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Low windows do suck...my cat is always hanging out screaming out the window and my dog just barks at every bird she sees.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

I have 2 cats, an "applehead" old style (without the elongated head & shrieky whining) Siamese named Sierra & a very hairy Maine Coon named Hannah. Hannah is the fluffyiest, hairiest beast I've ever had, even has huge hairy tufts between the pads of her toes. Both are purebreds & exhibit all the arrogance of purebred cats.

I let them into our enclosed backyard for R&R & to curtail the ongoing squirrel problem. I also have about 200 potted plants, cacti & succulents mostly, in the yards & the squirrels seem to think the pots are their private sandboxes for burying things. So I unleashed my cats on them & my alpha cat Sierra the Siamese is fat & worthless out there, just lays in the sun & expects to be entertained by the goddamned rodents like watching TV, Sierra isn't going to waste any precious energies pursuing them, ohhhhh no. The squirrels have lost all fear of her by now, taunting & mock her with rodentine derision. But Hannah, damn! I have to pull her fluffy ass out of the trees, she goes right up them after the squirrels without concern for being stuck up there, go figure.

Yeah I know, I s/b blowing the damn rodents away as poisoning them is out of the question, but here in urban California I will get busted & my gun confiscated before the echoes of the firearm discharge fades.

Comment

I have two cats. One is like the one in the commentary on page 1 the other is like the dog, everything is the best thing ever. However my dog > both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
            I have 2 poms and got a new puppy its my sisters dog but i take care of him a lot too.
            man card revoked.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              man card revoked.
              Damn, I guess I gotta turn mine in too, we live in an apartment so we can only have small dogs. For my sister's birthday, 2 years ago she got a Yorkie, it's a little lap dog, but I still love that dumb mutt.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                Damn, I guess I gotta turn mine in too, we live in an apartment so we can only have small dogs. For my sister's birthday, 2 years ago she got a Yorkie, it's a little lap dog, but I still love that dumb mutt.

[IMG][/IMG]
                the different between poms and yorkies are big... one is a girly puff ball that even I couldn't love... the other actually looks like a dog.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

the different between poms and yorkies are big... one is a girly puff ball that even I couldn't love... the other actually looks like a dog.
                  Hahaha, true, but I guess deep down inside me, I am a little embarrassed of having a Yorkie.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I dont care my poms are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                      I guess deep down inside me, I am a little embarrassed of having a Yorkie.
                      As you should be.. :)

Comment

Here are a couple more pics of my beast:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I had a 5 dollar bet in high school that I would eat a can of dog food. There is not much more degrading than that but I was very excited to do it. I am upset it never happened though.

I did like that write up. Dogs are awesome.
                          you sir are either a money lover or insane, $5 for a can of dog wow +rep for even considering it...although mcdonalds used to pay less for their meat than pedigree :D

Comment

Comment

This is my dog. She's a mix between an italian greyhound (i.e. miniature) and a toy poodle. When I got her from the shelter, I thought she was a puppy of a standard poodle but she never grew...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Shelter animals FTW! I've got two dogs and three cats. All of them rescued. I'm not big on cat types so I don't know what type they are but one of my dogs is a mix between a collie(lassie) and german shepherd. The other is a lab with unknown mix. They're cool as hell. So are my cats. When I get some pics of them I'll put em up.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information