Dogs and Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    I have two beagles that never stop barking. Like slightlyabroncosfan, I have a low window in the front. They stand there all day looking outside. If a person walks by, they bark. If a person with a dog walks by, they bark. If a car drives by, they bark. Sometimes they bark at birds. They stare at the walls, and bark.

Once I figure out how to get pics from my phone up, I'll post some.
    Same with my beagle. He doesn't bark too much, but he will sometimes bark out the window when absolutely nothing is there. It's the weirdest thing.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'm all about dogs. Cats are fine, but they get everything hairy. I hate that.

Dogs can do cool stuff like have seizures and eat cat poo.

Comment

I prefer Dogs over Cats as well.

Comment

My 14 year old dalmation was put down yesterday.

She may have had the dog equivalent IQ of about 14 but i loved that dumb mut. Used to be quite impartial to licking wet concrete and eating flora of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I'm all about dogs. Cats are fine, but they get everything hairy. I hate that.

Dogs can do cool stuff like have seizures and eat cat poo.

my dogs are capable of eating each other's poo, and eating dirt.
            pretty awesome stuff.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Ah . . . litter box treats. Aren't dogs awesome?? Outside or inside eating **** like it's a cookie, then coming up to you all happy wanting nothing more than to lick you with the tongue they just had all over their own arse . . .

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
              Dogs FTW!!!!!!

Nice. Shredded a phone book?

Big Mean Kitty - best dog toy ever. I recognized that purple toy immediately - it's one of the most durable dog chews I have ever come across. My pit pretty much never destroys one of those. We throw them away b/c they get disgusting as hell before she even tears a hole.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                Ah . . . litter box treats. Aren't dogs awesome?? Outside or inside eating **** like it's a cookie, then coming up to you all happy wanting nothing more than to lick you with the tongue they just had all over their own arse . . .

Nice. Shredded a phone book?

Big Mean Kitty - best dog toy ever. I recognized that purple toy immediately - it's one of the most durable dog chews I have ever come across. My pit pretty much never destroys one of those. We throw them away b/c they get disgusting as hell before she even tears a hole.

My favorite is the one right next to it; the "Suspicious Chicken". Its made by the same company as the BMK.

Yes, that was a Mpls/St. Paul Metro-Area Yellow Pages.... i had to clean that mess up with a rake!
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I've never seen that one - I'll have to take a look for the chicken next time I need one. Only the bigger stores have them and I never buy food/litter there when it's cheaper just about everywhere else.

EDIT: Off to google "Suspicious Chicken" lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I freaking LOVE dogs. Have had black Lab's my entire life, have one that will be 1 year old in a few weeks. I'm also going to get an English Mastiff in the near future.

Dogs personalities are the best. My dog now will wait until he sees the door open to my room, runs in, steals my pillow. Runs upstairs, gets my attention then runs into the middle of the living room and humps it while looking at me. Creepy if you ask me.

Comment

• Comment

• Dogs are adorable..

Comment

• that is ridiculously wonderful.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I like both dogs and cats but I will say that dogs just have personality which makes them better in my eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by MiWolves View Post

Dogs are adorable..
                              My dog does that as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information