Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yugioh Cards vs. Pokemon Cards, which one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never checked this thread after I made my post about Magic.. I used to play but had no idea what the hell I was doing. I mainly just got erect by the artwork on the cards. I also bought a few of the "Unglued" series.

Not sure where my cards are these days though.

Comment

I collected some Pokemon cards but never played with them. I remember thinking (as did my friends) that Yu-Gi-Oh was a ripoff impersonator of Pokemon and totally ******* lame (that's right *****, 2nd graders droppin the f-bomb...what of it *****?)

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

i was one of those kids that used to go to the mall to play pokemon with other kids, fun times.

Comment

I'm in the Magic camp here. I played all throughout my childhood and still luck into a game every now and again. I've bought a bit of the new cards as well and it's still just as good as we all remember it. Really the game to play as far as card games go.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
              i was one of those kids that used to go to the mall to play pokemon with other kids, fun times.
              I never went to the mall or anything like that, but I'd meet up with some friends walking home from school and trade cards or play the games over link cables....haha, good times.

Next time i'm home, I'm kind of tempted to try and find some of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                I collected some Pokemon cards but never played with them. I remember thinking (as did my friends) that Yu-Gi-Oh was a ripoff impersonator of Pokemon and totally ******* lame (that's right *****, 2nd graders droppin the f-bomb...what of it *****?)
                How old are you? Yu Gi Oh cards didn't come till quite a bit later I thought.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information