• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooooo #4

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

they should nominate plymouth state :) we were #8 on that list a few years ago.....

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
        i dont see whats wrong here.
        Me neither. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Comment

Hopefully I get a scholarship to one of those 10 in 1-2 years! Unlikely, but I can hope.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Sadly, there is no such think as a bikini index in oklahoma. ****

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I feel like calling this a championship and strutting around like that Bama homer that keeps talking about his 2 straight recruiting championships.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The list is pretty bogus, Miami should not be #1. FSU, UF, FAMU, FIU, USF, UCF all those campuses have better college party type atmospheres. Yes the city of Miami is a party city, but not the college.

It is an extremely expensive private school with a heavy emphasis on medical studies, not much partying going on with the students there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  The list is pretty bogus, Miami should not be #1. FSU, UF, FAMU, FIU, USF, UCF all those campuses have better college party type atmospheres. Yes the city of Miami is a party city, but not the college.

It is an extremely expensive private school with a heavy emphasis on medical studies, not much partying going on with the students there.
                  That's what I think too, other than the girls in bikini's all over campus, FSU or UF, are really more party hard schools. Especially the fraternities at FSU those are crazy, I cannot pass judgement on those in UF never went there, but FSU was really crazy.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

If Chico State would have a football team they would be way higher

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

We're #8! We're #8! We're #8!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

If the list was based on all D-1 schools, I guess this is accurate. Although WVU is no doubt #1 on everybody list

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                          Especially the fraternities at FSU those are crazy, I cannot pass judgement on those in UF never went there, but FSU was really crazy.
                          I thought you were 14 or something?
                          Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                            I thought you were 14 or something?
                            Yeah and?.... My friend's sister went up to FSU I went with her, she's 18 and looking for a college to go to.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

UAlbany at #25 doesn't surprise me at all. That's just about all that school is really truly good for-partying. I found a list that put them at #10 a while ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                                Yeah and?.... My friend's sister went up to FSU I went with her, she's 18 and looking for a college to go to.
                                Fo sho, i kick it with 14 year olds at my parties too.

UT #2, no surprise there. They actually did a legit research a few years ago, i remember seeing it in the newspaper, UT-Austin was #1, LSU and the Florida schools were up there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information