No announcement yet.

Blackberry Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that when you are due for an upgrade?

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Yeah, if I were you, I would wait it out until May because the new Niagara is supposed to come out. It is going to be the best of both world between the Bold and the Curve.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

I have a BlackBerry (not the storm, I'm actually not even sure which one it is because I got it through my Dads work but it's World Edition? Whatever that is.)

Anyway, my girlfriend bought the 2nd Generation iPhone (after having numerous problems with the first one) and seems to like it, but I still prefer the BlackBerry. She's had a few problems with freezing on the new phone, but nothing major. Although I can say my BlackBerry has never frozen!

Personally I feel as though the iPhone's popularity is based off of a bunch of bells and whistles that no one actually needs. For instance, why the hell do I need an application that spits out a random restaurant when I shake the phone?

I'm not saying the iPhone is totally useless because it certainly has its advantages over the BlackBerry, but the outrageous price (which apple is notorious for) and my bad history with apple (2 iPods just stopped working, Girlfriends iPod, MacBook, and 1 gen iPhone stopped working) are just a few of the reasons I like the BlackBerry instead.

My best friend has the storm and loves it. He's had no problems with it. Although I do have another friend who had to go get a new one because the first storm they had was having problems.

It's just luck. You could get either an iPhone or a Storm and have one work fine or have one break down on you.

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
          Is that when you are due for an upgrade?
          No, thats when I could hopefully afford one.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I have an iPhone, my roommate has the storm. I prefer my phone but if you don't want to switch to AT&T then the storm is still a very good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              I have friends who have all the different kinds of blackberrys and from what I got the Bold is by far the best one. The Storm lags a ton and the click screen is really wierd and annoying. I went with an iPhone but if you want to go Blackberry then I suggest the Bold
              This.

I hear the same things from anyone who has used multiple Blackberrys before, or knows anything about them...Besides the screen is twice as clear as any other model, it's a pretty good phone and I've been thinking of buying it for a few months.

I'm not a big fan of the iphone either, funny how it can do so many big things but can't do something small like send a picture directly to a phone number...I'm also not feeling all touch screens anymore since my last one went out, and when it does you have no buttons, so no phone.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

hey thanks everyone for your pieces of info, only reason why im thinking of getting a blackberry is because my family is switching over to verizon...... so i need a verizon phone. so im just contemplating which verizon phone i should get... and i want a blackberry.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  This.

I'm not a big fan of the iphone either, funny how it can do so many big things but can't do something small like send a picture directly to a phone number...I'm also not feeling all touch screens anymore since my last one went out, and when it does you have no buttons, so no phone.
                  Actually you can send a picture to a phone number, you just need to know the nuance of doing so. You send it out via email, but the person receives it as a picture message

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

where's libid in this situation?

the only thing i have to say about the storm is it sucks.

the curve is still where it's at, flashy, good, delicious, all of the above. the ONLY thing that sucks about the curve is that of all blackberries, the media player blows.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I have Verizon and I use the LG Dare:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information