• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Handball

http://www.usateamhandball.org/

great game or greatest game?

and who wants to start up a team?
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Ah yes, the only sport where you see the old men playing and your like, "oo don't want to play them"

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

its not what you are think of. this is the greatest game ever.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

and this one.

Comment

We used to play this in middle school gym class. It's like Basketball and Soccer rolled into one

Comment

I hate to toot my own horn, but I feel I would be a spectacular handball player although I've never played.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

This is a great game. Used to play it all the time in gym.

Comment

Awesome sport indeed.
                Temple University Owls

Comment

We played this in gym for the first time when I was a Senior. I loved this game haha it was fun to play. I was always the goalie and I stilled loved it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Guess who is located within 50 miles of USA Handball HQ? This guy. Going to go try it on tuesday at some soccer place in SLC. Hopefully it is sick. I have one more year of U18 Eligibility so I need win the Junior Nationals in Colorado this year and make the national team to achieve that goal.

Comment

I'd be interested =]

Comment

It's really fun to play if you have beef with the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          I hate to toot my own horn, but I feel I would be a spectacular handball player although I've never played.
                          see I can't live with those regrets in life. I need to go and become an ambassador to THB in the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            see I can't live with those regrets in life. I need to go and become an ambassador to THB in the United States of America.
                            Sounds like me when I was on my quest to bring Varsity Bobsled to my Maryland High School. The Principal didn't approve of my prototype warm weather Bobsled(two radio flyer wagons welded together) or my claims of bringing an uncontested national championship to the school.

I smoked entirely too much pot in high school

Comment

We always played it in gym as well. Always I thought I would make a decent HB player until I watched the Athens Olympics and saw goalies practically kicking themselves in the face to stop an 80 mph rubber ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information