Team Handball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Sounds like me when I was on my quest to bring Varsity Bobsled to my Maryland High School. The Principal didn't approve of my prototype warm weather Bobsled(two radio flyer wagons welded together) or my claims of bringing an uncontested national championship to the school.

I smoked entirely too much pot in high school
    That is too awesome. I can also try bobsled since I am also near the USA Bobsled HQ.

and yes, Utah is the home for weird sports Headquarters.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Sounds like me when I was on my quest to bring Varsity Bobsled to my Maryland High School. The Principal didn't approve of my prototype warm weather Bobsled(two radio flyer wagons welded together) or my claims of bringing an uncontested national championship to the school.

I smoked entirely too much pot in high school
      But you make a very good argument. Uncontested National Championship in Warm-weather Bobsledding FTW.

And on a side note, my P.E. teacher in H.S. loved this game so we played a ton. We also played in my P.E. Instruction classes in college.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I played this in my middle school gym class. It was awesome and one of the greatest sports that I have ever played. I should mention that I was the best goalie in the whole entire class.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I play this with my friends who play water polo but they call it land polo. I dont think they know that there is already a polo played on land.

Comment

I played a variation of handball in gym called "speed ball". Same concept but the rules are pretty different.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              I played a variation of handball in gym called "speed ball". Same concept but the rules are pretty different.
              Thats what we did in gym, but when I was on the football team, all of us would play it (Handball) before we'd lift. It got pretty intense sometimes. I was damn good as a goalie.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

So is this just Lacrosse without the racquets, and a larger ball?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information