• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why am i not on the Thats why we American Football team :/

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
      why am i not on the Thats why we American Football team :/
      Foreigners don't get too pick their team.

Outcast.

Comment

We American Football more than americans american football.

Comment

Comahan won't use any of my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            you guys have made this a whole lot better by not including aps, cheers.
            Seriously, do you wake up every morning saying "Hey, I should be a flaming ******* douchebag today" or does it just come naturally?
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Seriously, do you wake up every morning saying "Hey, I should be a flaming ******* douchebag today" or does it just come naturally?
              Well for me I just wake up with this type of keen wit that is unmatched round these parts. I can trip over my own damn feet and still manage to spew gold all over this forum.

Comment

APS you just bring out the worst in people, you're like MythBustah without the skillzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                  APS you just bring out the worst in people, you're like MythBustah without the skillzzz.
                  I think people can just smell the pretentiousness that oozes out of his pores.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Meh, I'm a film-major right now, my pretentiousness-loathing has been severely dulled by the over exposure of my courses and classmates.

Comment

You call me pretentious, yet you post things like this...hmmmm

Well for me I just wake up with this type of keen wit that is unmatched round these parts. I can trip over my own damn feet and still manage to spew gold all over this forum.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        You call me pretentious, yet you post things like this...hmmmm
                        Are you trying to insinuate that a member of the way super awesome old poster's making a comeback group is a hypocrite? How dare you, we're just the epitome of winning the internet and we now it. We've already won the war, so we do what we do it and we do it with style.

Comment

Comment

exactly the reaction I was looking for. Speechless awe...

Comment

@APS

I wouldnt really consider myself pretentious, Im more of a dick. I really wish I thought of myself that highly, but I was mostly mocking myself. I also derive a bit of satisfaction in backhanded comments at the user base :)

Comment

so how bout that survivor

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information