Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's only Chicken...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    What I want to know is, why were people driving in from all over the state to save 4 dollars on fast food chicken? I mean really.

    These people they interviewed talking about driving in from so and so... congrats you paid more than 4 dollars in gas to go and try and save 4 dollars on low quality fried chicken.

    I also think 90% of Minnesota's black population was gathered for this event.
    hahahahahahaha

    Hitman D

    Comment


    • #17
      Definitely agree with Peefy here. It's more depressing than it is funny.

      Comment


      • #18
        mega lolage

        Comment


        • #19
          Love that chicken from Popeye's

          No B.S. Popeye's makes some great chicken and red beans and rice. Damn, now I'm hungry.




          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

          Comment


          • #20
            Minnesota is a state full of idiots.

            represented by only one senator for over 3 months with no end in sight...meh. not a big deal.

            but, paying an extra $4 for low quality fried chicken is enough to gather the masses for a riot in the streets.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by drowe View Post
              Minnesota is a state full of idiots.

              represented by only one senator for over 3 months with no end in sight...meh. not a big deal.

              but, paying an extra $4 for low quality fried chicken is enough to gather the masses for a riot in the streets.
              And Minneapolis has the highest literacy rate for any metropolitan area in the nation. So, if Minneapolis is full of idiots, what does that say for everywhere else?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                And Minneapolis has the highest literacy rate for any metropolitan area in the nation. So, if Minneapolis is full of idiots, what does that say for everywhere else?
                guess they weren't literate enough to read the sign on the door saying the fried chicken deal did not apply. :)

                Comment


                • #23
                  It's sad that people made an effort to drive more than $4 worth of gas would take them, but at the same time, I laugh at these idiots because many of them still bought the food. Also, read a line from the story, "Customers said it's not the first time the franchise has refused to honor a nationally advertised special" hmm, maybe that was a foreshadowing sign. Hell, even that one lady in the car was like, "You didnt have that special last week, neither" so, again, you think it would change?
                  Last edited by Brent; 04-23-2009, 10:40 AM.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    must...not...make...racial...joke...

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      What I want to know is, why were people driving in from all over the state to save 4 dollars on fast food chicken? I mean really.

                      These people they interviewed talking about driving in from so and so... congrats you paid more than 4 dollars in gas to go and try and save 4 dollars on low quality fried chicken.
                      That is the hilarious irony of this "story".

                      Best line in the story: "I haven't seen people this passionate about something in a very long time." HILARIOUS.

                      As for the nimrod saying that people in MN are idiots ~ this would happen in any metro area, regardless of the state.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by drowe View Post
                        Minnesota is a state full of idiots.

                        represented by only one senator for over 3 months with no end in sight...meh. not a big deal.
                        So, you are saying that following the law in regards to election disputes is idiotic, huh?

                        The fact that the election was so close is evidence that a lot of people in this state are dumb, though... i guess that i lose this arguement :(
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by drowe View Post
                          Minnesota is a state full of idiots.
                          Pretty much.

                          In Minnesnowta I think you have a few distinct categories of people.

                          Firstly, the snow mobile jacket-wearing small town cats. These are the guys who love to fish, hunt, and snowmobile. These guys LOVE the Twins and the Wild. They enjoy the Vikings but they also have a chip on their shoulder over insecurities about the Vikings shortcomings. These guys are usually pretty fun, ya betcha.

                          Next, are the bros. These guys also usually reside from smaller cities located near the cities. They wear hollister, tan during the winter, and lift weights.

                          Next, the wiggers. Like the bros, these guys come from small towns located near the cities. Because these guys come from a suburb located close to the twin cities they automatically qualify as " hard" ( we all know how hood minnyap is). To exemplify their hardness, they listen to rap such as Atmosphere, wear flat bills and wear icy white soldiers paid for by their parents credit cards. Probably the most unbearable.

                          Outdoorsy types. They wear outdoor gear( Duluth pack company), listen to bluegrass, and drink heavy beer. I enjoy the company of most of these guys.

                          Last but not least are the Yuppies. Located primarily uptown. They love to show you how much smarter and enlightened they are than you because they read a book while blazin some bowls.
                          Like most places there are a few normal scattered about.
                          That's basically how I see Minnesota. Aside from Northern Minnesota all the trees and the Twins, not much to like.
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 04-23-2009, 12:21 PM.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                            So, you are saying that following the law in regards to election disputes is idiotic, huh?

                            The fact that the election was so close is evidence that a lot of people in this state are dumb, though... i guess that i lose this arguement :(
                            hmmmm...not QUITE the argument i was making. i was only making a tongue-in-cheek comment about how minnesotans seem to care more about fast food than they do about the fact that they still only have have one senator.

                            i never implied that a close election=dumb citizens.

                            i'm really starting to question the literacy stat from the previous page. :)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by drowe View Post
                              guess they weren't literate enough to read the sign on the door saying the fried chicken deal did not apply. :)

                              this calls for

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                                And Minneapolis has the highest literacy rate for any metropolitan area in the nation. So, if Minneapolis is full of idiots, what does that say for everywhere else?
                                Just because someone can read doesn't mean they aren't an idiot.

                                Sig by Hitman D.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information