The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Hip Hop Thread

I know these have been done before but I am too lazy to dig them up, so this is the official Hip Hop thread on SWDC, please refrain from locking/closing or deleting this thread Mod's we are starting fresh, with a fresh thread, started by the freshest poster on SWDC ;) What's everyone listening to at the moment?

Currently in rotation for me:

RAKIM, nas, Kool G Rap, Def Jux, Rhymesayers, Slick Rick, Kool Moe Dee, Gangstarr, THE BCC, Weathermen, Soul Position, Immortal Technique, Dilated Peoples, Livings Legends, MF DOOM, The Roots etc. I have a sick rotation!

but currently in my car's cd player

ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINKX
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Lady Gaga FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          RAKIM, nas, Kool G Rap, Def Jux, Rhymesayers, Slick Rick, Kool Moe Dee, Gangstarr, THE BCC, Weathermen, Soul Position, Immortal Technique, Dilated Peoples, Livings Legends, MF DOOM, The Roots etc. I have a sick rotation!

but currently in my car's cd player

ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINKX
          I approve of all this, I've been getting more into the newer **** lately, but I always have love for the classics.

Comment

I started listening to old NWA **** as of late. The Eazy-E stuff. One of my all time favorite songs will forever be Real Muthafuckin G's

Comment

One of my favorite Eazy-E songs
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  I approve of all this, I've been getting more into the newer **** lately, but I always have love for the classics.
                  yeah i been out the loop for a bit i got to update my catalog
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

How about everyone put up there top 5 favorite ever.
                    Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Still listening to this

love it

Comment

Top 5 albums

Illmatic
                        Enter the Wu-tang 36 chambers
                        the chronic
                        It takes a nation of millions to hold us back
                        Really liked Midnight marauders and low end theory

outside of that i liked blueprint by jay-z a lot.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Wiz, Charles Hamilton, Kid, and Drake are in rotation for me. Some Ludda as well, but mostly those four. I cannot wait untill Lupe drops his three albums in one.

Comment

Notice I reallyyyyyyy like Public Enemy.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I've been listening to alot of Bay Area stuff for the past couple months. Zion I, Diligentz, and The Pack.

Waiting for that Kid Cudi to come out as a lot of other people are.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information