No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just checked out Drake's first video for "Best I Ever Had". I don't know what Yeezy was thinking when he directed this video. I don't particularly like the basketball metaphor he's trying to get across, it got me confused there for a sec. Rather disappointing for such a great artist like Drake.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      Drake's mixtape "So Far Gone" has gotten played way too much by me. I love it too much.
      and Hines' fav show would be degrassi.
      Not my favorite show, but it is a pretty good show. The new ones suck, but the older ones were ******* good.

Comment

• This thread needs more Sha Stimuli

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hGH...eature=related

Sick ass flow and song from Wiz. For some reason, YouTube won't let me post videos anywhere.

Comment

• Comment

• I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.
                Fair enough but all Tech does is spit hot fire. Seriously, it is amazing how many quality ******* songs he has.

Comment

• Wiz>>>Drake...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Fair enough but all Tech does is spit hot fire. Seriously, it is amazing how many quality ******* songs he has.
                    Yeah he is nasty....

Comment

• People Under The Stairs have been bringing it for 10 years...one of the best groups out there...also put on an incredible live show

Comment

• If you like Southern rap, these guys are just about the best out there imo:

Comment

• Ace may actually be my favorite rapper and he combines with Cunninlynguists here brilliantly:

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rob S;1715458]I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.[/QUOTE]

Truth, dudes need to get off his dick. He's a great lyricist, but alot of his songs suck because they are boring. He needs better beats, maybe switch up what he talks about, etc.. Very one dimensional, If you heard one of his songs...you've heard em all.

Comment

• This used to be my motto.

Comment

• Nyle is a my kinda dude. Intellegent and sick metaphors with great wordplay
                                check nyle out he is an up and coming kid straight outta highschool going to college he should be coming out with an album soon This is his only song on youtube right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglfNDepTyQ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information