The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the music.

Yo Gotti's Gangsta Grillz gets a lot of play. All $tar(well he's from Nashville, but oh well) is a favorite of mine. Starlito's Way was a classic tape.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Surprised no one is talking about F*** A Mixtape by T.I. that just recently dropped.

Happy to see Kanye back.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsorace View Post
        Yeah my boy played me something like that years ago where Jim Jones broke down this dude.
        I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
          Yeah my boy played me something like that years ago where Jim Jones broke down this dude.
          I'm pretty sure it was Camron who did it but Cormega put one out with Camron doing the same **** but with more recent rappers. I couldn't find it so I didn't post it. Either way their aren't many rappers in history that are better than Jay.

I say a big verse I'm only bigging up my brother/ bigging up my borough /I'm big enough to do it I'm that thorough /Plus I know my own flow is foolish.

I'm big enough to carry biggie smalls on my back and the whole BK ***** holla back.
          Sorry but I don't see how he is overrated. Top 3 rapper of all time IMO
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• You're right is was Cam. And we'll just have to agree to disagree on Jay. He's probably not even in my top 10.
            I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
              You're right is was Cam. And we'll just have to agree to disagree on Jay. He's probably not even in my top 10.
              Yea I don't ever disagree with someones top whatever because it is thier opinion. Unless of course you put Lil Wayne or someone like that in it.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Been in the mood with Kardinal Offishal lately.

Comment

• I listened to this recently. Such a classic album. I still haven't listened to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2. How does it stack up compared to the original?

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                    Kanye is going to start getting the GOAT talk soon.
                    uh... what?

kanye ******* sucks.

not to mention that even if i didn't have a low opinion of him, he'll never come close to biggie or 2pac.

kanye should be included in talk about decent rappers. he doesn't sniff greatest of all time.

Comment

• Last edited by sbh15; 05-30-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        uh... what?

kanye ******* sucks.

not to mention that even if i didn't have a low opinion of him, he'll never come close to biggie or 2pac.

kanye should be included in talk about decent rappers. he doesn't sniff greatest of all time.
                        It's funny that you say he sucks when both biggie and Pac suck too.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          I listened to this recently. Such a classic album. I still haven't listened to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2. How does it stack up compared to the original?

Not as good, but Rae still can make coke rap. Definitely worth the listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                            It's funny that you say he sucks when both biggie and Pac suck too.
                            lawl another opinion of yours stated as fact, what else is new?

Comment

• "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                                lawl another opinion of yours stated as fact, what else is new?
                                How do you discern fact and opinion from one another?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information