The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
    It's funny that you say he sucks when both biggie and Pac suck too.
    trash trash trash trash trash trash

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      trash trash trash trash trash trash
      Jay Electrona is the best rapper in the world. What are you talking about Yay?

Comment

• He's certainly better than Wiz Khalifa xD.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          I'm pretty sure it was Camron who did it but Cormega put one out with Camron doing the same **** but with more recent rappers. I couldn't find it so I didn't post it. Either way their aren't many rappers in history that are better than Jay.

I say a big verse I'm only bigging up my brother/ bigging up my borough /I'm big enough to do it I'm that thorough /Plus I know my own flow is foolish.

I'm big enough to carry biggie smalls on my back and the whole BK ***** holla back.
          Sorry but I don't see how he is overrated. Top 3 rapper of all time IMO

Jay-z might be the most overrated artist in any genre of music. He's the Carlos Mencia of hip-hop.

Comment

• lol. Carlos Mencia. That was funny.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

He's certainly better than Wiz Khalifa xD.
              Of course not. Electrona is the best rapper dead or alive. Noone compares to you. Also, you should write for The Source or XXL since you are the expert of the rap genre. All our knowledge and opinions don't match up to your expert analysis of this specific subject. Sorry for ever doubting you, sir.

Comment

• People still read The Source or XXL? =O

Comment

• So what are your reasons for Biggie, Pac, and Wiz sucking? Do you have reasons or are you just spewing stupid **** for a shock response and some attention?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Can we stop with the arguing about who sucks in rap because I could care less what others think about the music I like since its what I like not what other likes. Stick with posting vids of the new/favorite songs please!!!

IDK why it doesnt say its J-Diggs song cuz its on his album but this **** slaps

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                      So what are your reasons for Biggie, Pac, and Wiz sucking? Do you have reasons or are you just spewing stupid **** for a shock response and some attention?
                      Biggie-All flow and gun talk. Then went to rapping about hoes and life. Ok technical rapper, but only Juicy and WHo Shot Ya are truly great. He's overhyped and overrated by every rap fan.

Pac-All subject matter. Had no real technical rapping skill. Relied on hooks and great production

Wiz Calling him a rapper is an insult to rappers everywhere. Technically ineffective. Nothing about him even makes him worth a second listen to a track. Relies solely on hooks now. Prince of the City wasn't half bad though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                        Jay-z might be the most overrated artist in any genre of music. He's the Carlos Mencia of hip-hop.
                        Co-sign.

I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

Biggie-All flow and gun talk. Then went to rapping about hoes and life. Ok technical rapper, but only Juicy and WHo Shot Ya are truly great. He's overhyped and overrated by every rap fan.

Pac-All subject matter. Had no real technical rapping skill. Relied on hooks and great production

Wiz Calling him a rapper is an insult to rappers everywhere. Technically ineffective. Nothing about him even makes him worth a second listen to a track. Relies solely on hooks now. Prince of the City wasn't half bad though.
                          Biggie has impeccable flow. Don't know what you mean by technical rapper, Biggie and Pac were just products of their time. Innovators. I am not a huge Pac fan, but there is no denying that he was great. Wiz is a very entertaining rapper. I agree that he relies on hooks too much, but he is very entertaining.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• i honestly think you just say **** for the sake of getting a rise out of people.

i'll agree i was out of line putting tupac as one of the top rappers ever, though i love him personally, but biggie is one of the best rappers ever. his flow was so insane, and he made hits out of pretty lame beats.

regardless of your opinion on those two, calling kanye west one of the greatest of all time in just insulting to anyone who is a fan of rap. he's an annoying, arrogant pop star who can't make a hit without sampling somebody else's song.

wiz khalifa is hit or miss for me, some of his stuff is so sick, and i love his beats, but i don't think he raps the way he's capable of in every song. some of his songs i just change immediately, others i can listen to on repeat.

this is argument is even more pointless than the monta ellis one, though, because rap isn't based on statistics and is different for each individual, but please, never even call kanye a rapper again, because he's really not.
                            Last edited by sbh15; 05-30-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• it's been out for a while, but i ******* love lupe. one of the most underrated main stream rappers.

Comment

• I never said he is. I said he will start gettign the hype,which he will. 2 classic albums and 2 damn good ones. His discog stacks up with just about anyone minus Nas,Jigga, and Pac.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information