X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appreciate all rap.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
      I like hearing the early stages of a young rapper's career. That's when you know he's just rapping with few outside influences.

Speaking of which,

Old old J.Cole when he was audio battling on Canibus central forums.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/66083890c654c2ce/
      Damn I love hear the early work of these guys, that battle rap was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        I appreciate all rap.
        Same here. Except for Soulja Boy. I hate him.

Comment

You guys hate J.Cole,Wiz Khalifa, and Kid Cudi too right?
          I actually like all 3 of those guys about hundred times more than Drake. Drake is a decent rapper and all, but I feel like he underachieves a lot. He should be putting out a lot better music than he is.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

You guys hate J.Cole,Wiz Khalifa, and Kid Cudi too right?
            I don't listen to Drake at all and I like all of them. J COle and Wiz are 2 of my favorite rappers right now.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              I don't listen to Drake at all and I like all of them. J COle and Wiz are 2 of my favorite rappers right now.
              I hear that. I am just fetishin' over Wiz's mixtapes, and J Cole's mixtape was my favorite listen for a few months as well. Right now, I can't stop listening to Wiz, Nickatina, Atmosphere, and Brother Ali.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

but J.Cole and Drake are essentially the same rapper.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

but J.Cole and Drake are essentially the same rapper.
                  In your opinion. I listen to Drake and hear lil wayne I listen to J cole and hear J cole. I listen to Drake and hear singing 70% of the song. I listen to J cole and hear other people singing on the hook. I have tried to listen to Drake a lot of times but just can't get down with him. I don't like his voice and def don't like how he is another lil wayne. I can barely listen to lil wayne. J Cole>Drake IMO. Drake is just more marketable
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• J Cole and Drake are really, really similar. Same delivery, same subject matter, similar flow, similar beats. Drake does sing too much, I agree with you there, but as rapper Cole and Drake are really very close to one another.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      J Cole and Drake are really, really similar. Same delivery, same subject matter, similar flow, similar beats. Drake does sing too much, I agree with you there, but as rapper Cole and Drake are really very close to one another.
                      Even if they are doesn't mean if I like J Cole I have to like Drake. Drake has a voice like a *** and is with the most annoying group in hiphop.
                      Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

In your opinion. I listen to Drake and hear lil wayne I listen to J cole and hear J cole. I listen to Drake and hear singing 70% of the song. I listen to J cole and hear other people singing on the hook. I have tried to listen to Drake a lot of times but just can't get down with him. I don't like his voice and def don't like how he is another lil wayne. I can barely listen to lil wayne. J Cole>Drake IMO. Drake is just more marketable
                        I doubt you'd hear Lil Wayne if Drake wasn't signed to YM. I guarantee if Cole was signed to YM, he'd be likened to Wayne too.

J.Cole sings his own hooks too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqgmB9ZKaz0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS2lhTyWzVA

How can you not like Drake's voice, but like J.Cole. They sound really similar. Drake uses a Memphis style slur delivery that makes his voice sound dope.

Drake>>>J.Cole easily. Cole is a worse rapper and doesn't make as good music.
                        Last edited by EvilNixon; 06-03-2010, 02:22 PM.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Even if they are doesn't mean if I like J Cole I have to like Drake. Drake has a voice like a *** and is with the most annoying group in hiphop.
                          Like I said, your bias against YM is clouding your judgment.

Comment

• J Cole and Drake are very similar, what separates them is Cole will probably never be more than a mixtape rapper whereas Drake will be (is?) the next great rap superstar.

Comment

• i don't really consider cudi a true rapper, but he is ******* awesome. on the rare occasions he actually goes hard with a rap, it's pretty nice. listen to ask about me.

wiz khalifa is hit or miss, but if you're saying he's on par with drake, i'd disagree. i don't really listen to j cole, i've only heard a few freestyles and i like some of them, but i'm not a big fan.

imo drake has such terrible flow, it sounds like he just talks on the beat. i like some of his songs, like over and i think his verse in forever is decent, but he raps the same exact way in every ******* song.

this isn't really arguable, since our entire arguments are based on opinion and the only thing that can be factually proven is record sales which is not even worth going into.

Comment

• Dude, that's a pretty elite flow. The slurring on some tracks makes them even doper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6iXQkQCBA

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information