X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Em can't sing, and he can't make any hits anymore. =/

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Lil Wyte - My Smoking Song
      Slim Thug - Miss Mary
      Aesop Rock - Daylight
      Atmosphere - Shrapnel
      Andre Nickatina (lots of favorites) - Situation Critical, Most Hated Man in Frisco, Something Holy Like Qu'ran, Blood In My Hair, My Rap World
      I'd add Kid Cudi-Hyyer to that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by XLIV View Post
        i dont see how people think Relapse was bad. Encore was a POS.
        This is what I was saying. I was happy when I heard Relapse. I thought it was old Eminem just grimey nasty I don't give a **** rap.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Almost Famous is the ****, why is it so low on your list?

Only songs that made me go "eh" on the CD were W.T.P. and Won't Back Down. Rest of the album is fire.
          I like the song, but to tell you the truth I havent listened to it as much as the others. Listening to it right now and I agree he does go pretty hard in the song lol.

I love W.T.P. Its the party song it seems like on the cd that you would play at a party and people will love it.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Not afraid is wack. I am pissed it is on every time I put on MTVJAMS
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Not afraid is wack. I am pissed it is on every time I put on MTVJAMS
              i made that my video ringtone on my iphone lol. i guess from being eminem deprived.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                If anyone were ever to hypothetically partake in the use of illegal drugs, such as that homewrecking devil that is marijuana, let's see some top 5 lists of your favorite songs you would theoretically listen to if you were under the influence of marijuana, which of course you wouldn't ever be because it's illegal. But if you were forced to once because someone had a gun to your head, what would you want to listen to?
                1. Method Man ft/ Streetlife & Carlton Fisk - 4:20

2. Bone Thugs & Harmony ft/ The Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Thugs

3. Gang Starr - Take Two and Pass

4. Three 6 Mafia - Where is the Bud?

5. Cypress Hill - Roll it Up, Light it Up, Smoke it Up

Comment

• Wow on one of his songs Em said he almost went after Kanye but said he'd have gotten his ass handed to him. They're friends and I think it'd have been pure publicity but I don't think there's a human alive that could handle Em.

Comment

i dont see how people think Relapse was bad. Encore was a POS.

Relapse was garbage. Just line after line of him going for shock value over actually rapping like everyone knows he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Relapse was garbage. Just line after line of him going for shock value over actually rapping like everyone knows he can.
                      Well I thought he brought it back to his first two albums with Relapse. I am not a fan of any of his other CD's. My favorite Em is him just not caring and saying ****** up ****. I'm not a fan of The Eminem show or Encore.

Oh and I just downloaded the Bone Thugs discography. I am going to be bumping that for a while.
                      Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• For me it was like Slim Shady in Relapse and Recovery is Eminem

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Wow on one of his songs Em said he almost went after Kanye but said he'd have gotten his ass handed to him. They're friends and I think it'd have been pure publicity but I don't think there's a human alive that could handle Em.
                          I'm pretty sure he meant he would have gotten his ass handed to him in the condition he was in at the time, not now or prior to.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I love the Eminem where he disses everyone and he has the voice where he is extremely pissed off. That's classic Em. All the other stuff I don't like.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              For me it was like Slim Shady in Relapse and Recovery is Eminem
                              Eminem >> Slim Shady...But that's my personal preference. Pretty amazing that you can like two different persona's of the same artist. Show's how versatile he really is. I'd say Marshall Mathers is his other alter ego (the psycho one). Slim is the funny one and Eminem is the serious one.

I kinda wish he'd go back to this for a couple songs too (start at 2:12);

And of course

His wordplay is ridiculous. I loved his Infinite album.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Eminem kinda lost me when he started rapping like Triumph the insult dog

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information