The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    listening to thank me later right now... i think some of these songs could be some of my favorite rap songs right now if drake would just not sound so ******* bored with himself when he raps. it's just like listening to someone talk, but when you listen to the verses themselves they have so much potential.
    You know when you're too good, that you don't even have to try anymore? That's what's going on right with Drake. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
      You know when you're too good, that you don't even have to try anymore? That's what's going on right with Drake. :D
      Lol. I think it's got more to do with him being over copying Weezy's style and delivery to the T.

Comment

• beastssssssss
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• ohh snapppppppppppp *nods head*
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• ill ish

Comment

• some die by the gun some die by the knife

Comment

• ahhhh sheeeeeeeeeeettt

Comment

• ohh ish

Comment

• one of the sickes beats in a whileee

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Lol. I think it's got more to do with him being over copying Weezy's style and delivery to the T.
                      I dont think he copies weezy that much....of course there will be similarities, but a guy like Childish Gambino (who gets a TON of love here) copies Wayne much closer in terms of delivery and flow (altho not as much lyrically).
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post

ohh ish
                        Marco Polo + Ace = FIRE, every time

btw, BOE my "sources" are telling me Manny-Floyd is looking somewhat likely for Nov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          I dont think he copies weezy that much....of course there will be similarities, but a guy like Childish Gambino (who gets a TON of love here) copies Wayne much closer in terms of delivery and flow (altho not as much lyrically).
                          Drake has definitely copied Weezy. His delivery before he was with Weezy was quite a bit different than it is now. As for Childish, he is just an actor/comedian who started messing around with rap and basically just a rapper who tells jokes through punchlines.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            Drake has definitely copied Weezy. His delivery before he was with Weezy was quite a bit different than it is now. As for Childish, he is just an actor/comedian who started messing around with rap and basically just a rapper who tells jokes through punchlines.
                            Of course he has copied weezy a bit, you cant avoid it. It's like if your a boxer and you spar a guy all the time and he kills you with a certain combination. You think, hmmmm, maybe I should borrow some of what this guy is doing, it works. Weezy's style works, he borrowed from it. They dont sound the same, but you can see the influence for sure. There isnt anything wrong with that though.

Comment

• Hottest song of Kush and ORange Juice.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• boe going all kinds of funky old school on us...

Such a good era... throw this one in there...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information