Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
    Wiz>>>Drake...
    I love 'em both, so I respect your opinion ...

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
      Nyle is a my kinda dude. Intellegent and sick metaphors with great wordplay
      check nyle out he is an up and coming kid straight outta highschool going to college he should be coming out with an album soon This is his only song on youtube right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglfNDepTyQ
      He sounded pretty dope, good find.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
        He sounded pretty dope, good find.
        That was all in one shot and everyone was performing while recording the video so the song wasn't played over it
        you can tell cause he runs out of breath at times to
        but yeah he has a few more songs on his myspace check him out im really diggin his style cause its way different

Comment

• One of my all-time favorites artists.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BRAVEHEART;1716706]
            Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.[/QUOTE]

Truth, dudes need to get off his dick. He's a great lyricist, but alot of his songs suck because they are boring. He needs better beats, maybe switch up what he talks about, etc.. Very one dimensional, If you heard one of his songs...you've heard em all.
            He can switch it up a little. He flashes awesome story telling ability in Dance with the Devil and You never Know.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I went and bought Ace Hood's new cd yesterday. Not too bad. Any of you listen to him?

Comment

• I have been listening non stop to Heltah Skeltah's Operation Lockdown. Rockness Monster is the scariest human being alive. Anyone know about his current status; jail time, trial or anything? Last I heard he is goina away for a long time.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Dont know about the jail time, Heltah Skeltah is flippin amazing tho. For some weird reason I cant listen to them for that long tho......like 2 or 3 songs in a row and I need a break.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• yeah i love them. sawa them live a few yeas back...soo sick live!

If I'm going to swtich up my rotation I might throw i some Juggaknots!
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                      I went and bought Ace Hood's new cd yesterday. Not too bad. Any of you listen to him?
                      He doesn't go as hard as he had in the past. He's softened up a bit. Still, not too bad, if you're into that mix of rap and r&b on his latest record.

Comment

• I have been listening to a lot of Stunnaman recently. Anyone else like him?

Comment

• Game feat Nas- Letter to the King

Nasty beat, nasty song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I have been listening to a lot of Stunnaman recently. Anyone else like him?
                            I love Stunnaman. Bay Area rap FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              I have been listening to a lot of Stunnaman recently. Anyone else like him?
                              Is he still doing that pop rap like in the Pack? I enjoyed the pack, wasn't a bad group.

Comment

• JT the Bigga Figga!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information