No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh man tough call for album of the year so far between Recovery and How I Got Over. Black Thought absolutely kills it. If you havent heard that album yet you need to go get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Drake has definitely copied Weezy. His delivery before he was with Weezy was quite a bit different than it is now. As for Childish, he is just an actor/comedian who started messing around with rap and basically just a rapper who tells jokes through punchlines.
      You should post an example because in my opinion its more like they created a shared style and have converged on a mix of themselves plus the other one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
        You should post an example because in my opinion its more like they created a shared style and have converged on a mix of themselves plus the other one.
        well then drake he derailed wayne's career because the only things he's made worth listening to in the past 2 years are two or three songs off of no ceilings

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          Drake has definitely copied Weezy. His delivery before he was with Weezy was quite a bit different than it is now. As for Childish, he is just an actor/comedian who started messing around with rap and basically just a rapper who tells jokes through punchlines.
          He was doing that on Comeback Season.

I guarantee if he wasn't signed to YM, the Wayne/Drake comparisons would be nonexistent.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• btw..TML>>>>Recovery...no question

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
              btw..TML>>>>Recovery...no question
              really? to each his own but quite frankly i think tml ******* blows. there are i think four songs i can even stand listening to on that entire album, the rest sound exactly the same. i can listen to every song on recovery, on the other hand. but, no sense in arguing this because it's a matter of taste. just stating my opinion.

Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

hahahaha no. not even close. recovery/how i got over and TML shouldnt be in the same sentence when it comes to best albums of 2010. TML in the end wont even be top 10 of the year.

Comment

• What is TML?
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Thank Me Later

stephenson86

Comment

• Recovery was really meh. Crooked I had the best verse on the album and he blows.

Comment

Recovery was really meh. Crooked I had the best verse on the album and he blows.
                          I love this song, its so stupid

gangsta's cant smile?

The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but yours ******* sucks.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Drake ****** blows. That is all.

Comment

• This is what it sounds like when you rip a flow/delivery from someone (not that I care as long as its good music):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yd0A...%2Bdiv-1r-1-HM

Not the way Drake sounds.
                                Last edited by Rob S; 06-24-2010, 04:38 PM.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information