The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    If anyone finds a link send it this way.
    ditto. 10101010

Comment

• mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Once upon a time there was a Chicago music conglomerate known as Kon-Man Productions, which was represented by Hustle, a marketing and promotions company run by Don Crowley, John “Monopoly” Johnson and Happy Lewis. At the top of the Kon-Man productions pyramid, was a up-and-coming rapper/producer by the name of Kanye West. Kanye had recruited some of Chicago’s top talent to join him on his road to riches and quest for stardom. Producers such as Boogz, Arrowstar and Brian “All Day” Miller helped him on the production side, while emcees such as GLC, Mikkey, Rhymefest, Timmy G, Miss Criss, Shayla G and Really Doe held down microphone duties.

Out of this conglomerate, a small “group” was formed which featured Kanye himself, GLC, Timmy G and Arrowstar – and this group was called the Go Getters. The Go Getters recorded a handful of songs, did some promo shoots and made radio appearances – but an official album was never released. A few of these tracks were released about 10 years ago via the World Record Holders album, which was more of a Kon-Man Productions compilation that also featured some completed Go Getters tracks. Also included on this album/mixtape were loose songs Kanye produced and completed songs from various Kon-Man artists.
        1. World Record Holders Intro
        2. World Record Holders (Performed by: GLC, Kanye West, Timmy G)
        3. Nothin’s Gonna Stop Me (Performed by: Kanye)
        4. Dem Guys (Performed by: GLC, Timmy G)
        5. Ghetto Senorita (Performed by: Miss Criss, Kanye West & Shayla G)
        6. All I Need (Performed by Kanye West, Mikkey Halsted, Miss Criss) (Prod. by Brian “All Day Miller)
        7. Foolish Game (Performed by: Mikkey Halsted) (Prod. by Brian “All Day” Miller)
        8. No Luv (Performed by: GLC, Timmy G)
        9. Fight With The Best (Performed by: Kanye West, Rhymefest & Mikkey Halsted)
        10. 10 In A Benz (Performed by Rhymefest & Kanye West) (Prod. by Andy C)
        11. Uh Oh (Performed by: Kanye West, Timmy G, GLC)
        12. Mind Yo Business (Performed by GLC, Timmy G, Kanye West)
        13. Let Em In (Performed by Kanye West, GLC, Timmy G)

Link
        http://www.mediafire.com/?zdzjz122qdj

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Anyone find a torrent of it?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Heard this song today and ........

Comment

• Jigga killed that.....COT DAYUM!!!!!!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Comment

• i just can't even begin... this may be the best mixtape ive ever heard...

Comment

• Pilot Talk... It's why the Simpson's ran home to the TV.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• I love that song, but it is so ****** up.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I said it before and I'll say it again. That is one of the most gripping, attention grabbing songs in all of hip hop. Maybe all of music

Comment

• That is really a good song, but it's so ridiculously disgusting I have only heard it once and I don't want to hear it again.

Comment

• Chiddy Bang + XV + Donnis for $15. Chyeaaaaa!
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Saw Primary Element in concert, and it was absolutely sick...

LINK to pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                Chiddy Bang + XV + Donnis for $15. Chyeaaaaa!
                                XV and Chiddy came to SLC but it was 21+. my friend said that show was fireeeee when he went in Seattle though. Adding Donnis is too sick
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information