No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiddy Bang is the ****, both mixtapes out is fire.

Comment

• Eminem!!!!!!

Comment

• Do yourself a favor and listen to all of the following

^this ones good^

+rep me later

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          XV and Chiddy came to SLC but it was 21+. my friend said that show was fireeeee when he went in Seattle though. Adding Donnis is too sick
          I have heard nothing but awesome stuff about XV live. Not that I care for $15, but I have high expectations :)
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              songs
              also download chip's mixtape "money" and listen to the get buck freestyle. also go ahead and find can't stop me and listen to babyman.

Comment

• "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  I said it before and I'll say it again. That is one of the most gripping, attention grabbing songs in all of hip hop. Maybe all of music
                  I don't know. I think Eminem-Kim can be up there as well. Both songs are very, very violent and depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    the funny thing is that this is about as good as the original.

Comment

• Drake should stop free-styling, he's a writer.

Comment

• Listened to it a few times and can't make up my mind on it.
                        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

Listened to it a few times and can't make up my mind on it.
                          i think he tries to sing way too hard in it, if he had done something like he did in up up and away this would be really a pretty good song. i do like kanye's part, i definitely will be checking out good ass job.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            i think he tries to sing way too hard in it, if he had done something like he did in up up and away this would be really a pretty good song. i do like kanye's part, i definitely will be checking out good ass job.
                            i thought kanye ruined it. it'd be a better song without him in it and cudi having another verse.

Comment

• His sound sounds way different from his 1st album and I liked his album, but this song is eh to me

Comment

• It's probably already been posted, but I really like Kanye's first single off Good Ass Job.

http://kanyewestpower.com/

I have a feeling this album is going to be more College Dropout than 808's and Heartbreak, which is awesome. Old Kanye was so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information